Home

NCAA 14 Best schools for rebuilding?

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Best schools for rebuilding? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2014, 03:07 PM   #33
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Best schools for rebuilding?

Hello all...I have been a long time gamer for both the NCAA and Madden series. I am excited about this upcoming college season and I am going to use Matt10's modified rosters with coaching aggression levels at 50 but I am looking for different opinions on where I should start my career at as on offensive coordinator. I want to begin at a 1 or 2 star level and stay at the school for a minimum of 2 years before accepting another position. My alma mater will be The U. Any and all responses will be taken into consideration and will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #34
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Hello all...I have been a long time gamer for both the NCAA and Madden series. I am excited about this upcoming college season and I am going to use Matt10's modified rosters with coaching aggression levels at 50 but I am looking for different opinions on where I should start my career at as on offensive coordinator. I want to begin at a 1 or 2 star level and stay at the school for a minimum of 2 years before accepting another position. My alma mater will be The U. Any and all responses will be taken into consideration and will be greatly appreciated.
1* Top 5:
1. Middle Tennessee State
2. Washington State
3. Appalachian State (Team Builder: bigbob-78 PS3)
4. Buffalo
5. UL Lafayette

2* Top 5
1. Northern Illinois
2. Fresno State
3. Marshall
4. Kentucky
5. Kansas

Those are just my opinions on the schools I'd choose.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by bigbob; 06-19-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #35
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Bigbob, thank you so much on the response...Does your Appalachian St team get put as a 1 star prestige when imported into a dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #36
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I updated that so people now know it's a PS3 Team Builder team.

Sorry about that Teleo.

To answer your question, though. Yes, it would have been a 1*

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #37
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Two words.......Virgina Tech. I know the are a 4* but, they need to be a 3* IMHO. The offense needs help badly. You got nice WR's and studs at RB. The QB's are workable. The defense is fast. You can mold the offense and defense to run what you want. Especially the defense!

Last edited by jt2000; 06-19-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #38
Rookie

Penn State could be a good one if you follow the real life sanctions
Old 06-22-2014, 09:03 AM   #39
Rookie

Penn State could be a good one if you follow the real life sanctions
Old 06-24-2014, 04:32 PM   #40
Rookie

I'm having a lot of fun in my Hawaii dynasty. I think they start out as a 2/3 star prestige. I really like Aloha Stadium and the uniform options (I purchased the uniform pack to get the throwback uniform and it looks sweet).

As for the team itself, there are quite a few holes to fix. On the roster I used, you start out with some good wide receivers (Stutzmann), a good offensive line, and a good defensive end (Woodard - won the Lombardi trophy for me in my first season). But you have to answer questions at tight end, defensive end depth, and cornerback depth. Overall, I think it's a good option for rebuilding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »