Home

season ticket expired

This is a discussion on season ticket expired within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #17
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: season ticket expired

Bit frustrating when you have the game on your HD but can't play it until you unlock it.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinswinagain
Terrible, no reason for it not to run threw noon. Also I have people on my friends list right now still playing. Looks like this will hold up and delay rosters.
EA clearly advertises Season Ticket as a way to get the game "3 days early." By making it available Friday at noon, we actually got it earlier than that. EA gives us extra time and they are still the bad guy here.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #19
Pro

twinswinagain's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategizer
EA clearly advertises Season Ticket as a way to get the game "3 days early." By making it available Friday at noon, we actually got it earlier than that. EA gives us extra time and they are still the bad guy here.
I think you missed my point. any early release should always allow for some minor overlap. it was advertised as you say so no issue with that. remember this isnt a free app.
MINNESOTA TWINS
MINNESOTA VIKINGS
MINNESOTA WILD
Old 07-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
Can anyone use the option to order the retail game? It errors out on me and the PSN Store does not have the full game for purchase yet. I am assuming it will update at 3pm today?
I'm hearing multiple times that are being said when it will come out on the ps3 store. I've seen that it won't be out until 6 pm pst which sucks for us on the east coast because it might not be available until 9 and I can't get a disc version for the game because my disc reader broke.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #21
Banned

sparks.ricky's Arena

OVR: 0

Lol had a challenge for an online game only to find out I couldn't play even though I paid for the early release. Not mad just frustrated. I will live...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #22
Rookie

USFBullsFan11's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategizer
It was also ADVERTISED to run up until release as well as to have all the same content as the full game. With the lack of Ultimate team in it as well as the game not running up until the virtual drop or even midnight in PST, that's why you're getting people who are upset. It's sweet of them to put it out a little earlier, but that doesn't mean they are giving more time if it's still not running up until drop. They're only being called out for not living up to the things they've been advertising, though for those people getting the digital download, I'd imagine they'd be equally upset with Sony for no longer doing midnight releases.
Chicago Bears (0-0)
Old 07-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #23
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not mad but they really should have the game available to buy once season pass runs out.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #24
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
I'm not mad but they really should have the game available to buy once season pass runs out.
That is not EA's fault. PSN and XBLA are the ones that hold it up. They don't update on time, ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »