Home

Any online dynasty issues?

This is a discussion on Any online dynasty issues? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Icebergz's Arena

OVR: 5
Any online dynasty issues?

I'm still on the fence on this year's game. Two years ago, there seemed to be tons of problems with advancing from week to week and uploading your game results to the servers or giving you a loss in the game even though you won your game. I didn't buy last year's game.

Has anyone had these issues with this year's game yet? This may be the deciding factor of whether or not I purchase this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Drae504's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Any online dynasty issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebergz
I'm still on the fence on this year's game. Two years ago, there seemed to be tons of problems with advancing from week to week and uploading your game results to the servers or giving you a loss in the game even though you won your game. I didn't buy last year's game.

Has anyone had these issues with this year's game yet? This may be the deciding factor of whether or not I purchase this year.
yes theres plenty of issues with online dynasty as far as the server goes. im in a league and were in week 2. and none of the games can get recorded after they have been played. keep getting that error that online dynasty is unavailable. other than that, this game is amazing

PSN - ImCrack

XBOX - ImCrack504

Twitch

Ustream

YouTube
Old 07-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

My buddies are having trouble joining my private association with an existing coach. It automatically prompts them to create a coach. Anyone else having this problem??
Old 07-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SollyT01
My buddies are having trouble joining my private association with an existing coach. It automatically prompts them to create a coach. Anyone else having this problem??
I am having this very issue did you find a solution for it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »