Home

RTG Super Sim High School

This is a discussion on RTG Super Sim High School within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
RTG Super Sim High School

Started a HB in RTG lastnight and in 13 I would play a possession or two of a game and then Supersim it through to the rest of the game. This way, I get through highschool quickly and I still get offers from schools.

I was a little shocked on what happened when I tried it this year in 14.

My stats for the first game was 33 carries and -46 yards rushing!
Did a second game the same way. Play a drive and then supersimmed the rest. 38 carries with -24 yards total. WTF. I started a third game, played a possesion and then super simmmed. This time I tried to keep an eye on the plays as they scrolled though. The only way that my team moved the ball was through the air. All of my rushed were for negative yards.

Just for the halibut I finished the highschool season. We didn't win one game. Last game of the season before playoffs, I played the first half. Had a 21-7 lead. Supersimmed the 2nd half. Lost 31-21.

I got four offers the entire year and only got up to be a 2* rating.

I could still walk on to any school I wanted, but not having the XP to start out with puts you in a hole.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: RTG Super Sim High School

I find that strange cause I did the same thing and got the opposite results. I was getting 50+ plus carries and 200 yds and 4 Tds when I used supersim and we didn't lose a single game. What difficulty did you set it at? Not sure how much that could affect it but you never know.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
Re: RTG Super Sim High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseward92
I find that strange cause I did the same thing and got the opposite results. I was getting 50+ plus carries and 200 yds and 4 Tds when I used supersim and we didn't lose a single game. What difficulty did you set it at? Not sure how much that could affect it but you never know.
I think my first year was on Heisman. I then tried another player on AA and same thing.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »