Home

Coach XP Goals No Data

This is a discussion on Coach XP Goals No Data within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
The bad thing is...it really seems EA doesn't give a crap. There is a post on the EA board that is about 4 pages long and nothing has been fixed. It has happened in every dynasty I have have been in. A couple times for me and others. It is very frustrating to say the least. I could give to craps about gray face masks I just want the coaching stuff to work so you can actually play the game.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Coach XP Goals No Data

yes it was edited rosters. I had to quit that league, being I tried to come back and didn't do any good.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 08-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
yes it was edited rosters. I had to quit that league, being I tried to come back and didn't do any good.
I keep hoping we get an answer for this, as during the course of ODs members will come and go and I hope every time we need a new member they won't have to deal with this glitch

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #12
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

I joined a friends OD at week 9 and encountered this issue.

Played my game and noticed at the end of the game I received ZERO XP.

I then looked at Coach XP Goals and everything was blank.

Some people have said that retiring and rejoining would fix it. So I retired, rejoined with a dummy coach with a completely different name (he had no Coach XP Goals either), retired again and rejoined with my original coach name and unfortunately...no Coach XP Goals still.

I don't know if it just hits people random or it is something that you encounter when you join an OD already in progress.

VERY frustrating...

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Old 08-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Let's get a damn update shall we?
Old 08-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #14
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

Honestly the vast majority of ODs are dead. Get a good roster set, set sliders how you want them, pick up a bad/average team and build them up. All offline and for free. Eff ODs at this point. They're too glitchy, have too many cheesers, and the commissioners are stupid and have no idea how to run a league. They care more about restarting a game then doing nano blitzes all day. When next gen consoles come out with the spectator feature most of this should be fixed with cheesers spied on and kicked out. Good riddance.

Remeber most ODs die in less than 2 months. I wonder why???
Old 08-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #15
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm really picky about which ODs I join. I lurk in forums and only join those that I am confident will last all year.

Our OD hasn't had the coach xp glitch.

Not sure if its our roster, or our progression (slowest), or what, but so far we have been lucky with new guys joining.

This is a problem though, and I hope when we finally get patch details this is on the list.

As far as cheesers and whatnot in ODs, not sure why that made its way into this thread, but that's on you. Don't play with people you aren't sure play sim style. Nobody will ever totally agree on what sim is. Some people won't run the same play twice in a QTR, some people will run 14 straight times but just punt when they are supposed to and call it even, whatever floats your boat.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #16
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I'm really picky about which ODs I join. I lurk in forums and only join those that I am confident will last all year.

Our OD hasn't had the coach xp glitch.

Not sure if its our roster, or our progression (slowest), or what, but so far we have been lucky with new guys joining.

This is a problem though, and I hope when we finally get patch details this is on the list.

As far as cheesers and whatnot in ODs, not sure why that made its way into this thread, but that's on you. Don't play with people you aren't sure play sim style. Nobody will ever totally agree on what sim is. Some people won't run the same play twice in a QTR, some people will run 14 straight times but just punt when they are supposed to and call it even, whatever floats your boat.
90 percent of ODs are cheesefests. Sorry to burst your bubble. Congrats for finfing a good one. I didn't. I no longer want to discuss this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »