Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game Freezing

The only time mine freezes in offline dynasty during the stupid pictures after the game. I can't be 100% certain but it appears to do it more when there is rain/snow in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #42
Rookie

gatorsinRENO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: online dyansty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokill
Hi im the commissioner of a dynasty we are in our 2nd season and every time i try to advance week 3 the game freezes and freezes my Xbox also. I transferred the dynasty to another member and it does the same to them.
Has anyone had this problem and is there a fix? Thanks hella frustrated.
I belive Online is having more freezing issues, from the appearance of the bugs and glitches thread. Alas, I think all we can do is put our hopes in EA for yonder patch day.. Oh well, at least you online guys will get an update lol
Old 07-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #43
Just started!

OVR: 0

No freezing yet. My only issue is Im running an online dynasty and Im unable to connect with a user durring a season game. The game always freezes after playbook selection. Anyone had this issue? Thanks
Old 08-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #44
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Game was working fine.. now suddenly today when I try to play my offline dynasty games it freezes in the 1st quarter... and says Disc Read Error. I have to reboot my PS3. Anyone know any solutions? My disc is in mint condition and no other games are having problems.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDiiddy
IDK it seems NCAA is notorious for freezing, and this year isn't any exception. A few days ago it froze every time I finished a game in Ultimate team....seriously every time. I had to quit the game....which restarted my PS3 8 times.
yup I gave up on ultimate team because of this issue alone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

game will not fail to freeze on me, and i'm a sim player so I might waste 1 to 1 1/2 hours of my life playing the game only to have it lock up on me...cant believe i payed 65 dollars for this crap
Old 08-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpmaher
I have PS3 disc version.

Only modes I've been playing have been offline and online dynasty. The only time my game has ever frozen, has been after the game has ended, when they do the still photographs of what happened during the game. This happens for both on and offline dynasties.

At first I thought it was cause I mashed the X button to skip the useless still photos, but I finished a game last night and didn't touch anything and it still did it. I'd say for both modes combined, it freezes in this spot about 1 out of every 8-10 games. Very frustrating since most of the times it happens, I play an ESPN classic, or have a great individual performance from a player.

I've cursed EA's name to their Twitter account in frustration. Don't expect any kind of response.

This is incredible infuriating, and I hope EA dies a slow, painful death. And that that death is frozen in time for all to see.

I feel better now.
Same thing happens to me. I think it has to do with replay. Don't watch any replays and see if it still freezes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwol
My PS3 Disc has frozen 5 times. The first 3 were during the Highlights portion after Offline Dynasty games. However the past 2 freezes were in the middle of games. I was able to get one game in yesterday, before freezing in the middle of the 2nd game.

It's beyond frustrating, I've even found myself simming ahead just so I can finish the game before it freezes.
Supersim has been freezing the game for a couple of years now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »