Home

Too many transfers?

This is a discussion on Too many transfers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #17
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Too many transfers?

Lol I'm Miami in my offline dynasty and Rueben Foster just transferred from Alabama to me.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:09 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

In 4 years I have had 1 outgoing transfer and 1 incoming...Im using SJSU
Old 07-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #19
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

I feel as though it's pretty accurate. You won't get any transfers if you've signed a full class and already have a projected full or excess roster heading into the next season. If you go into a season with 67/70 players that you are allowed to have on your team, you're more likely to get a transfer or two than if you have the full amount of 70. Also you're more likely to get a transfer or two if you play for a smaller school or you take a new job at a new school (doesn't matter prestige in this case because odds are you will not have a full class unless you sign anyone willing to accept a scholarship). I like to have my roster at 67 or 68 players of the maximum 70 each year just to give myself a chance to get a gem via a transfer.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #20
Rookie

serrano53's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Lol I'm Miami in my offline dynasty and Rueben Foster just transferred from Alabama to me.
i wont be surprise to see him transfer like that lol
Old 07-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #21
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
No way... Pics? It may have been for wanting to play for a better coach.. but I doubt they programmed it in that players would follow the coach to a new school.. if its true though.. that's so awesome!
No pics, but it happened which I thought was pretty cool. It wasnt for a better coach as my DC who left for PSU was a lvl 16 and my HC was a lvl 36. But yeah, the players reason for wanting to xferr was along the lines of "I want to play for my coach".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #22
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Lol, they must have pre programmed him to xferr. Playing as Bama, I RS him. He xferred to Uga at the end of year 1 and there was no pitch I could make that would make him stay.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I got Reuben Foster from Alabama in Year 2 of my FAU dynasty. Does this guy stay put in anybody's dynasty?
Old 07-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #24
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibble
I got Reuben Foster from Alabama in Year 2 of my FAU dynasty. Does this guy stay put in anybody's dynasty?
Probably not unless he starts. Which he will for me once he sits out a year. His progression is going to be real nice for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »