Home

"Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

This is a discussion on "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearme504
That is understandable just trying to point out its not an end of the world thing and its not a game killer it's probably just high traffic
But it's not. I appreciate you commenting on the thread, but as the OP, it has been almost 10 days and my online dynasty still will not advance. I've tried during the day, during the afternoon, late at night, etc. It is an NCAA 14 issue (that has now happened in another one of my leagues,) and is kind of a game killer for me after going through a whole OD with friends. Customer Support had no help to offer and their follow up has no come in 10 days. It is kind of unreal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #26
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheP1414
But it's not. I appreciate you commenting on the thread, but as the OP, it has been almost 10 days and my online dynasty still will not advance. I've tried during the day, during the afternoon, late at night, etc. It is an NCAA 14 issue (that has now happened in another one of my leagues,) and is kind of a game killer for me after going through a whole OD with friends. Customer Support had no help to offer and their follow up has no come in 10 days. It is kind of unreal.
Nobody has a solution for this? I just ran into the same issue. My buddy and I ran our last week (bowl season) and I can't advance it.

1) Tried giving it to him to advance; didn't work

2) Tried using my laptop to do it through EA's website; didn't work

3) On here trying to find a solution; doesn't look promising
Old 08-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm getting the error when trying to start an online dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »