Home

Can I start a forum petition to...

This is a discussion on Can I start a forum petition to... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Can I start a forum petition to...

Can I start a forum petition to get EA to add Florida's new uniforms (number font/SEC patch) and a new helmet containing the new SEC logo decal. Just a new helmet and a blue, orange, and white jersey.

I just downloaded the first uni DLC and I was superbly disappointed that the almighty Gators were not in it.

I just want EA to see it and see if I can get them to add some input on if they plan on adding it or not. Before we get to DLC #2 or #3 and still no uniforms for one of the powers of college football.

As a Gator fan for over 20 years, I like the new font. I didn't want to blow the EA guys up on Twitter, one because I don't have Twitter. I would definitely like to know if EA is planning on adding them in a future update.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

Re: Can I start a forum petition to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
Can I start a forum petition to get EA to add Florida's new uniforms (number font/SEC patch) and a new helmet containing the new SEC logo decal. Just a new helmet and a blue, orange, and white jersey.

I just downloaded the first uni DLC and I was superbly disappointed that the almighty Gators were not in it.

I just want EA to see it and see if I can get them to add some input on if they plan on adding it or not. Before we get to DLC #2 or #3 and still no uniforms for one of the powers of college football.

As a Gator fan for over 20 years, I like the new font. I didn't want to blow the EA guys up on Twitter, one because I don't have Twitter. I would definitely like to know if EA is planning on adding them in a future update.
Lol ^

We knew they wouldn't be on there. Wait til the end of August for the next uni pack.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

On a good note, there is a sure fire fix for the gray mask issue. At worst just add a new helmet for each team.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
Rookie

SIX------'s Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

This entire convo makes my stomach turn and i wish we could take them out of the game instead of give them correct jersey.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Well the "almighty Gators" aren't the only team they missed or didn't add the right conference patch so why don't you wait like all the other fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

No.

thread closed
Old 07-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #7
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

See: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tes-6-0-a.html
Old 07-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

No, we don't do petitions here as they serve no purpose.

You can add your feedback to any number of the uniform threads.

thread closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »