Home

There has to be a way....

This is a discussion on There has to be a way.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry There has to be a way....

Does anyone know how (if there is a way) to disable "one button" controls for and Online Dynasty? I have someone in my OD using it and it's complete bs. The game will find you the open man, and with the press of one button, the ONLY button you can use, and you can throw it to him. It takes out the human error in making a bad read or hitting the wrong button and throwing it to the wrong receiver. So, I'm really hoping someone knows a way to disable "one button" OR know of a way to counter the cheapness of that controls option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #2
Banned

fearme504's Arena

OVR: 1
If your the commish, talk to the guy lay down rules and let him know its now allowed if he doesn't agree then boot him
Old 07-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: There has to be a way....

It's one of my friends and I know 100% he'd lie about it. I can tell clear as day he's using it based off his stats and the scores of the games. It's easy to notice but I know he'd deny it. I'm hoping there's some way to counter that mode, maybe in the settings? Does anyone know if any of the sliders have a different effect on that mode versus the regular controls?
Old 07-29-2013, 01:51 AM   #4
Pro

If he's actually a friend, then you should be able to tell him to play legit or you'll boot him. If he gets upset about that kind of thing then you probably want to re-evaluate your friendship.

2020: 52-39
Old 07-29-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

LOL I'd just like to bring up a personal story. My little sister who is like 9 years old wanted to play NCAA 14. So I let her play on One Button Mode. She scored a TD on Oregon as Texas I think. Kick that bum out of your OD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #6
Rookie

BrockOchoGOAT's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc7842
Does anyone know how (if there is a way) to disable "one button" controls for and Online Dynasty? I have someone in my OD using it and it's complete bs. The game will find you the open man, and with the press of one button, the ONLY button you can use, and you can throw it to him. It takes out the human error in making a bad read or hitting the wrong button and throwing it to the wrong receiver. So, I'm really hoping someone knows a way to disable "one button" OR know of a way to counter the cheapness of that controls option.
It is your league and he should have to follow your rules. I do not think he should be able to use it either. With that being said, I don't think one button mode is as good as you think. I have played it many times on the past few games in order to teach my gf or little cousin how to play. While sometimes it will switch to the open WR, it does not really do that right away. The only WR you are allowed to throw to is the ORANGE ROUTE on the play called. After enough time passes, the WR changes to the second read, which can often be somebody who is open, but not always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »