Home

Developing Rivalries in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Developing Rivalries in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Developing Rivalries in Dynasty

Yea it's a bummer that these can't be somehow edited. Really sucks when changing up conferences and a team leaves all their rivalries behind.

And I hate the teams that only have like 1 rivalry too. In one of my dynasties I took over as Northwesterns coach and then ended up stopping playing. I couldn't get over the fact that Illini was their only rivalry and I could only schedule recruits to visit for a rivalry game every other season since it would be an away game every other year
Old 12-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

No you cant unfortunately.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #11
Just started!

Dfronk's Arena

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #12
Just started!

Dfronk's Arena

I've been searching rivalries and just randomly finding some rivalry games. This is the list so far. I'm going to go through and check these games tomorrow to make sure they all work. This list should help when deciding which team to switch with when importing teambuilder. I've also used it to rearrange conferences and keep "protected rivalry" games actual rivalries.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:45 AM   #13
Rookie

They should really add Oregon and Stanford to the list after the last couple of years. It would be sweet if the did some DLC for new rivalries.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #14
Just started!

Dfronk's Arena

I agree. I don't know why we can't edit the rivalries. After playing dynasty a few years you develop your own rivalries. Too bad we can't make them legit.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #15
Rookie

In my unconn dynasty I moved them to the ACC after a few great years. Me and GT go at it all the time in the conference games. There the game I circle on the calendar each year. It would be cool if they did something like if you play 3-5 really close , nail bitter games , it would make you rivals because it happens in real life all the time. I generally like to move around conferences so out of conference rivals play each other each year. Like I moved army to the AAC so they played against Rutgers and ucf. Having 3 "knight" teams in the conference is really fun. Thinking of renaming the divisions knights and bishops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 01:04 AM   #16
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5

With the dynasty editor you can make dynamic rivalries.

In my dynasty I was able to make Penn State a rival for Maryland. Not only did that rivalry now exist, I still had UVA, WVU, Navy, and Duke as my rivals.

This is useful for when you switch conferences and develop new rivalries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »