Home

Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

This is a discussion on Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
Rookie

Mules50's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
You all want it! You got it. FSU Fastbreak Offense is now on Simsports.net

http://www.simsports.net/viewPlayboo...pbid=567&gid=2
This looks awesome. I am fairly new to the college football scene, so I am not familiar with this offense. How is this offense run? Is it up tempo, is is using the run to set up PA or what? I would like to incorporate this into my dynasty, but would like to know how its run.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #10
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mules50
This looks awesome. I am fairly new to the college football scene, so I am not familiar with this offense. How is this offense run? Is it up tempo, is is using the run to set up PA or what? I would like to incorporate this into my dynasty, but would like to know how its run.
Fast up tempo. Run to setup the pass. Here the link to how the offense is ran. http://www.simsports.net/entry.php/4...ook-NCAA-14-Ed
Old 08-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #11
Rookie

Mules50's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Fast up tempo. Run to setup the pass. Here the link to how the offense is ran. http://www.simsports.net/entry.php/4...ook-NCAA-14-Ed
Sweet. Will try this playbook out tonight. I love the fact that this playbook is setup on using shallow crossing routes to set up deep passes, cause that is my favorite thing to do. Will post results of the first few games. Thanks a bunch for posting!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #12
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mules50
Sweet. Will try this playbook out tonight. I love the fact that this playbook is setup on using shallow crossing routes to set up deep passes, cause that is my favorite thing to do. Will post results of the first few games. Thanks a bunch for posting!
No problem!
Old 08-23-2013, 12:31 AM   #13
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Playbook Update: I have removed Weak I and SG Flex and replaced it with Spread HB Wk to confuse the defense even more with the normal spread formation mixed in with it. It will make it look like you flipped the play but, really you have picked a new play and formation instread. All these changes are coming right out of the playbook PDF file. After these changes was make you only have like 10 plays lefted you can pick.

NOTE: These changes won't be on the simspots.net page.

Note: Thinking about making a 2.0 version of it. Bascially making the full playbook just like in the PDF but, that will make it around 25ish formations and only allow 10 plays per formation. Just a idea I had.

Last edited by jt2000; 08-23-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Playbook Update: I have removed Weak I and SG Flex and replaced it with Spread HB Wk to confuse the defense even more with the normal spread formation mixed in with it. It will make it look like you flipped the play but, really you have picked a new play and formation instread. All these changes are coming right out of the playbook PDF file. After these changes was make you only have like 10 plays lefted you can pick.

Note: Thinking about making a 2.0 version of it. Bascially making the full playbook just like in the PDF but, that will make it around 25ish formations and only allow 10 plays per formation. Just a idea I had.
Really like using this playbook with my 30 year Roster Set version of FSU. Really helps maximize the skill set of the roster. If you do any more throwback playbooks like this, please post them on here.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #15
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Really like using this playbook with my 30 year Roster Set version of FSU. Really helps maximize the skill set of the roster. If you do any more throwback playbooks like this, please post them on here.
I will for sure and post them at simsports.net

Thinking about making the Fun N Gun 2000 Florida playbook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:

I'm excited to try this book can you explain more about the changes you made? Did you use all the plays in the formations or only some?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »