Home

Did this happen to anyone?

This is a discussion on Did this happen to anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Did this happen to anyone?

I dont know whether this is a glitch or not but I played all 3 years as a CB in Road to Glory and I am done with my Junior year simulating the offseason. Then all of a sudden I am in my 4th year with a different player. He is a different position and Overall. I dont know what happened or if any of you experience this too. If so let me know that way I will feel better about this problem and/or Glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Did this happen to anyone?

Did this happen to anybody? Yes? No?
Old 09-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersKingsFTW
I dont know whether this is a glitch or not but I played all 3 years as a CB in Road to Glory and I am done with my Junior year simulating the offseason. Then all of a sudden I am in my 4th year with a different player. He is a different position and Overall. I dont know what happened or if any of you experience this too. If so let me know that way I will feel better about this problem and/or Glitch.
I've not had this happen, as I don't play RTG unless I'm really bored, but there's no question that it's a glitch. Sounds to me like your RTG is toast. Sorry man.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersKingsFTW
Did this happen to anybody? Yes? No?
Yes, I have had this happen to me. I believe it was in NCAA 12 but I can't remember if I was a quarterback or a running back. Either way, after one season I all of a sudden became a different player that was rated in the low 70's. Don't play Road to Glory much but I would still like to know the reasoning behind that problem.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I've not had this happen, as I don't play RTG unless I'm really bored, but there's no question that it's a glitch. Sounds to me like your RTG is toast. Sorry man.
Oh well damn. I would love to know how that happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP_Duece_02
Yes, I have had this happen to me. I believe it was in NCAA 12 but I can't remember if I was a quarterback or a running back. Either way, after one season I all of a sudden became a different player that was rated in the low 70's. Don't play Road to Glory much but I would still like to know the reasoning behind that problem.
Well then I guess it is a glitch. Thank you for commenting.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Had it happen to me too. In NCAA 13. I was an all-american strong safety with oregon, after winning the national championship in my jr season, all of a sudden i'm so po-dunk defensive tackle whose ratings were awful

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »