Home

Junk teams play better then top 25 teams

This is a discussion on Junk teams play better then top 25 teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Junk teams play better then top 25 teams

Do you use sliders that are listed in the slider section?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:26 AM   #18
Rookie

In my ECU dynasty I've continually beat VA Tech, Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. But always lose to say a Temple or SMU. Just lost to 0-4 Houston with 4-0 #9 ECU. So frustrating
Old 09-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #19
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Man the no win teams play like beasts for sure, pure desperation mode. Sometimes the BS goes a lil too far but still makes for interesting games.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 09-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #20
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeionAfterPicks
In my ECU dynasty I've continually beat VA Tech, Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. But always lose to say a Temple or SMU. Just lost to 0-4 Houston with 4-0 #9 ECU. So frustrating
Something like this happened in my USC dynasty. I blew out WSU and then got beat by BC in the next game. The crazy thing is that I lost because I missed the game winning field goal because FG kicking is to hard in this game.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
Rookie

I'm in year 2 of my Nevada dynasty and I'm 5-0, but every game has been close. I think it might be that home field advantage is a little overpowered. I beat teams with similar ratings to my team by 10 at home but was comfortably ahead the whole game, but had to score late in the game to beat Idaho on the road. The Vandals are at least 20 rating points below Nevada across the board. I thought it would be an easy blowout win playing them, but it was ridiculous. Also struggled at UTSA before the 4th qtr. Last year I trailed Alabama by just 7 at halftime and should have beat UCLA but had to settle for FG too many times. Both games were at home. Maybe Nevada just sucks on the road, but next season I will schedule a cupcake at home to see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #22
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrab34
I'm in year 2 of my Nevada dynasty and I'm 5-0, but every game has been close. I think it might be that home field advantage is a little overpowered. I beat teams with similar ratings to my team by 10 at home but was comfortably ahead the whole game, but had to score late in the game to beat Idaho on the road. The Vandals are at least 20 rating points below Nevada across the board. I thought it would be an easy blowout win playing them, but it was ridiculous. Also struggled at UTSA before the 4th qtr. Last year I trailed Alabama by just 7 at halftime and should have beat UCLA but had to settle for FG too many times. Both games were at home. Maybe Nevada just sucks on the road, but next season I will schedule a cupcake at home to see what happens.
In RTG this stuff happens to me. We play great at home and struggle on the road.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #23
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I agree with the original post, junk teams are more of a threat in this year's game.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I agree with the original post, junk teams are more of a threat in this year's game.
Have you ever been upset by a way lower rated team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »