Home

Profiles

This is a discussion on Profiles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2004, 12:05 AM   #1
BAS
Banned

OVR: 1
Profiles

For some reason this game keeps making it's own profiles everytime I play it. I made my own called "LOG" but for some reason everytime I set records and get profile points, the game always makes other profiles and saves everything to them instead of mine. How can I prevent the game from always doing that?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2004, 01:14 AM   #2
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Profiles

I had the same problem one time. When you come to the controller select screen(the one where you move the controller to the side of the team you want to play with), make sure the profile that is selected is the one you want. What happened with me is I had a certain profile selcted when I loaded my dynasty but, when I got to the controller select screen it automatically had changed to a different profile. Now, before every game, I just make sure I have the right profile selected. Hope this helps.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:01 PM   #3
BAS
Banned

OVR: 1

Thats the only way I have figured out so far, but do you know if theres a way to permanantly(sp?) get rid of the CPU created "profile2" so I always have just mine, or will the game always make a second one(and default to it) when I start the game? I've tried deleteing it before but it just comes back when I start up the game everytime.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:38 AM   #4
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Sometimes mine loads the right profile and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know if there is a permanent way to fix it.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:49 AM   #5
Rookie

ghostrider76's Arena

OVR: 4

When the game loads up press O on the controller and select your profile as the ACTIVE profile. Your game might have the computer profile set as that. Once you set your profile as active save the settings. Then try deleting the profile you dont want and restart the game. That might work. I had that problem with Madden and I believe thats what I did. Give it a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »