Home

No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP?!

This is a discussion on No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #9
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfEd
90's Nebraska run heavy I Option CPB
79/85 HB auto subs
I also use a run heavy Pistol offense.

OP try setting your Auto Sub to 80/85 or 80/90. I had your same exact issue where my starting RB would disappear for almost the entire 2nd half until I adjusted my auto sub to 80/90.

I should say I am always deep at HB every year so it doesn't matter to me if my HB1, HB2 or HB3 is in the game.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP

I mean honestly quite frankly, you're wrong the auto subs are responsible for whatever issue you are having…my running back had 39 carries last week in my dynasty so its something you are doing…
Old 10-27-2013, 03:46 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

Mickey,

I have the same problem tonight. I am playing coach mode vs CAL. They are doing the hurry up option on me to death. My safeties haven't played since the 2nd qtr. The computer is throwing my 1st, 2nd and 3 string QB's into the DB position as well as my HB's. I'm so pissed cause my Safeties won't comeback in at all.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

USA. One back offense. 55/45 Pass/Run Ratio.

HB splits are 80/15/5 through first three quarters then 0/75/25.

My starting running back does not play special teams ever.

Tackling is high, but he's a hoss and never gets hammered.

Through three quarters he usually has 15-20 carries, while RB2 has 3-4 carries, and RB3 might see 1.

I've tried everything. Even if I hold back his carries to 10 or so, he disappears in the 4th.

Guess I just have to wipe it clean or whatever. I bought the games about a week after it came out.

And no my offense is not hurry up. I play 8 minute quarters and have a default run off of clock. I aveage 65+ plays a game but only because my defense is hardcore. Average amount of plays run during a game by both teams combined is around 120-130 if I'm playing against a team whose tempo is default.

I play on the 360

My RB sliders are 85out/80in and changed to 75out/80in during the 4th qtr just so it might help bring him back, but it never does. I've even tried putting the RB sliders to something like 20out/25in or something drastic. There's nothing I can do, he never comes back.

Last edited by mickeypowell5; 10-27-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #13
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I use formation subs. HB1 gets about 80% of the formations, then HB2 gets 5 or 6 and HB3 gets 1 or 2 to be in. That way when I change formations I change backs and they get a rest. Always keep them rotating in and out and they will always be there in the end.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #14
Rookie

Formation subs wouldn't do any good due to the fact that it doesn't matter how many reps I give my starter, he will disappear in the 4th.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #15
Rookie

I have the same problem. I've tweaked the sub % all over the place but can't fix this. I run a pro-style offense, so I run a lot. I'm in year 6 of my dynasty and every year my HB2 has statistically out-performed by HB1 because he always disappears in the second half, regardless of how I tweak the % or how I change around the depth chart in game.

I think I'm just going to start making my best running back HB2 so I'll have him at the end of games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainokmw
I think I'm just going to start making my best running back HB2 so I'll have him at the end of games.
That's actually not a bad idea.

Does anyone have anything else to contribute to this thread? Because this is an on-going problem that we cannot seem to fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »