Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #57
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

First of all Im glad they are releasing any uniforms at all. This will help bridge the gap between games. But here is proof that their will be several more uniforms which to me is only good news!
Old 11-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #58
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated.
So true!
Old 11-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #59
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier but the teams have to sign off on these uniforms to be updated and included. Glad to see any updates when they come.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #60
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
First of all Im glad they are releasing any uniforms at all. This will help bridge the gap between games. But here is proof that their will be several more uniforms which to me is only good news!
Let's hope this isn't a case of the mouth not knowing what the hands are doing...
Old 11-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #61
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Oh, give me a freaking break. Join the club. The only pieces of my team's uniforms that are right are the away jersey and the pants. The helmet is wrong, the black jersey is wrong, the red jersey is glitched, the gray jersey is non-existent and the red socks are also non-existent.
I'll see your wrong helmet and jerseys (although I'll bet yours don't have ASU in the wrong conference; ours still have us in C-USA), and raise you wrong pants, socks, gloves and a stadium that was completely demolished almost a year ago.

Quote:
Besides, it's not like you'll get any good uniforms since the current real-life Houston set is a train wreck anyway.
I can think of at least two examples of uni's that are clearly worse than ours (So Miss, Miami OH ) that have been included in uni packs updates, so I fail to see how your statement is in any way relevant.

Quote:
But again, there are over 126 teams to potentially update. And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated. It wasn't long ago we thought we had seen the last uniform update.
True. The fact remains that most of the schools that got new base uniforms in 2013 have received some love from EA (either on the original disc or via the Uni Store). That only serves to make those of us who have not all the more frustrated.

Last edited by coogrfan; 11-20-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #62
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Hoping wyoming and Houston unis Pitts helmet and Rutgers alt helmets show up sometime soon. Still not going to DL the last 5 or so packs till the freezing issues with ND and Tech are fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Hoping wyoming and Houston unis Pitts helmet and Rutgers alt helmets show up sometime soon. Still not going to DL the last 5 or so packs till the freezing issues with ND and Tech are fixed.

I will say I no longer have the freezing issue granted I had to delete all of my packs and re-download them going from 8 to 1. The only issue I have now is that both the unc helmets now have the black decal.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #64
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Wait so you deleted the packs and downloaded them again in reverse order? I'm getting that right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »