Home

Ways to Get Underclassmen to Leave Early

This is a discussion on Ways to Get Underclassmen to Leave Early within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Ways to Get Underclassmen to Leave Early

OK, outside of making them seniors is there a way to make highly rated juniors, red-shirt juniors and red-shirt sophmores leave early for the NFL draft? I made Teddy Bridgewater a 99, Johnny Manzel a 98, and JaDaveon Clowney a 99. Bridgewater and Manzel both put up great numbers,finished in the top of the Heisman Trophy voting, and didnt miss a game. Clowney got 11.8 sacks and also didnt miss a game. All 3 came back for their senior year! And also, compared to the last to games. Did more underclassmen leave on NCAA 12 and 13 than they do on 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ways to Get Underclassmen to Leave Early

I haven't got to the offseason yet , because I keep on changing my mind on dynasty. But it seems like a lot of players left in 13. I just simmed a season awhile back to get draft classes for madden and didn't see many juniors leave the Oregon team I was controlling, but I mean most of them are coming back this year in real life. So i just don't know.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNT
Clowney got 11.8 sacks and also didnt miss a game. All 3 came back for their senior year! And also, compared to the last to games. Did more underclassmen leave on NCAA 12 and 13 than they do on 14?
How can you get 11.8 sacks???

Too many underclassmen are coming back for their senior season and it's way too easy to convince an underclassman to stay in school if he contemplates leaving (after season).
Old 12-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Change any juniors who are 90+ overall to seniors.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
How can you get 11.8 sacks???

Too many underclassmen are coming back for their senior season and it's way too easy to convince an underclassman to stay in school if he contemplates leaving (after season).
Thats what came up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
Change any juniors who are 90+ overall to seniors.
Problem is you cant do that in dynasty. Unless I missed something.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Specifically speaking on Manziel, I don't think he will ever leave early because he's too small based on how the game rates quarterbacks who get drafted. I might be wrong but I think Manziel merely graduates and doesn't get a projected round. If you really want him to leave, make him 6'3, 225 along with his high OVR and he should bolt.

The other issue might be the number of 98-99 OVR seniors at the same positions, you might need to lower their stats so the underclassmen are the absolute best players
Old 12-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Specifically speaking on Manziel, I don't think he will ever leave early because he's too small based on how the game rates quarterbacks who get drafted. I might be wrong but I think Manziel merely graduates and doesn't get a projected round. If you really want him to leave, make him 6'3, 225 along with his high OVR and he should bolt.

The other issue might be the number of 98-99 OVR seniors at the same positions, you might need to lower their stats so the underclassmen are the absolute best players

I gave Manziel a inch boost in height and made him around 220lbs after he came back for his Junior(rs) year; I also boosted his awr to 99. He bolted a year early for the draft ending up in the 3rd round which is about where he should get drafted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »