Home

offering scholarship during offseason????

This is a discussion on offering scholarship during offseason???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 11:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
offering scholarship during offseason????

So lemmie break it down its my dynasties bye week b4 conference championship games I have 5 scholarships left with 5 targeted players offered too and other target lower overalls not offered too, my question is can I leave it be for now and if I dont land all 5 of those guys all ready offered too can I offer scholarships to the other prospects in the offseason???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: offering scholarship during offseason????

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKx84
So lemmie break it down its my dynasties bye week b4 conference championship games I have 5 scholarships left with 5 targeted players offered too and other target lower overalls not offered too, my question is can I leave it be for now and if I dont land all 5 of those guys all ready offered too can I offer scholarships to the other prospects in the offseason???

Yes, you can offer scholarships in the offseason. The draw back is the amount of points you invest in the player may be less than the amount the computer invest so you might lose out. I have had mixed success with trying to land recruits in the offseason even with a coach that is maxed out in recruiting skill points. Once I get to the offseason I go all in on the remaining guys I have offered on my board, if I miss out then I leave those scholarships open so I might land a transfer the following season. If I go after a lower rated player then a player I had offered back in week 1 then I know I will not use the lower rated player at all the following season, so why not try to land a transfer that could play a role on your team?
Old 01-03-2014, 02:50 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Good point! Thankyou for your reply sir!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKx84
Good point! Thankyou for your reply sir!

Any time my friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »