Home

What are your best dynasty stories?

This is a discussion on What are your best dynasty stories? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2019, 10:33 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What are your best dynasty stories?

Against Cal, I came back from a 17 point fourth quarter deficit. I scored 22 in the last 1:30. I scored, recovered an onside. Then Cal scores, but left me enough time to drive and score again to win.
Old 12-16-2019, 11:59 AM   #74
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

I just finished 2013 with my Noles, trying to recreate our championship run with Jameis. I’m in the final 2 minutes of the game, up 20 against the only other undefeated team in the nation, Ohio State, 51-31.

Heisman winner Braxton Miller proceeds to score, Ohio state recovers an onside kick, they score on the next play, Ohio State recovers ANOTHER onside kick, and they score again as time expires. I lose 52-51.

I am still absolutely dumbfounded. Also, a lot of my team graduated / entered the draft early, so we are definitely going to take a step back this season.

Woof.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-16-2019, 12:26 PM   #75
Rookie

VTWiseGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justb__
Back in the day on Gamecube, NCAA 2005 I moved my coach from a big program to smaller program, North Texas The Mean Green. I played on Heisman at the time so wasn't expecting much lol, I went undefeated beating teams like Alabama and other top schools along the way. Won A Natty in just one season. Think that is when I realized maybe I need some sliders lol

I actually documented most of my NCAA Playing over the Years in a powerpoint, I made into a Google slide last year and posted it on NCAA Football Reddit.
Here it is if anyone else wants to check it out https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

Nice slide show. NCAA 99. USL. 65-0

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2019, 03:27 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm
I just finished 2013 with my Noles, trying to recreate our championship run with Jameis. I’m in the final 2 minutes of the game, up 20 against the only other undefeated team in the nation, Ohio State, 51-31.

Heisman winner Braxton Miller proceeds to score, Ohio state recovers an onside kick, they score on the next play, Ohio State recovers ANOTHER onside kick, and they score again as time expires. I lose 52-51.

I am still absolutely dumbfounded. Also, a lot of my team graduated / entered the draft early, so we are definitely going to take a step back this season.

Woof.

That's insane...
Old 12-16-2019, 08:58 PM   #77
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xToXiCxSAVAGEx
That's insane...

I was stunned. I kindve expected the first one. After the second one I felt helpless. Braxton was unstoppable and they had all the luck.

My defense was number one in the country for the entire year too! To give up 50+ when the spotlight is on them... sheesh

Old 12-16-2019, 10:40 PM   #78
Pro

So, in my Minnesota dynasty on NCAA 11, we had a great season.
#18 Minnesota 11-2 (8-1) vs. Purdue 7-5 (3-5) in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl. No contest right, we gonna blow them away.
I knew it was a jinx. Kirk and Lee both picked Purdue. The announcer said welcome to the Fiesta Bowl, come on see above, it was Little Caesar’s Pizza Bowl. Purdue’s first FG was a doink off the upright. They called it good and the replay showed it go straight through. We got blasted 45-21. Finished the season ranked #24. RB Chad Clark set many rushing records. I was offered to be the coaching job at Notre Dame and Florida. I declined and stayed in Minneapolis.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:34 AM   #79
Rookie

In 12 or 13 I had an absolute beast athlete recruit, Kyle Johnson. I don’t remember the specific numbers anymore, but he was at least 6’4” and 240 lbs with close to 99 speed and acceleration. By this point I was so stacked at all the skill positions on offense that I tossed him in at a position of need, MLB. KJ went on to become the best defensive player in the history of college football, breaking the NCAA single season and career sacks record in his four years. Not only was he a nightmare blitzer, he absolutely feasted on checkdown interceptions. Just talking about him makes me want to fire up NCAA 14 for the first time in years.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:09 PM   #80
Rookie

wyocon's Arena

In 09 Wyoming became the greatest power in collegiate football history. 9 straight Mountain West titles, 8 straight years without losing a game. It was incredible. In the game, average attendance went 15,000 OVER War Memorial's capacity by the final season. There were problems with discipline in that game, with one year being TV banned. I often scheduled 2 top 25 opponents every season, often blowing them out on their home turf. Though I did schedule annual rivalries with Hawaii and Utah State every year. I finished a perfect season several times at #3 and had to settle for the Fiesta almost every year. They only game me one shot at a title, and we beat Oklahoma State (aka other Cowboys) 35-0. I imagined the university president and the Mountain West commissioner often suing the BCS over our continued lack of title game berths. I remember being twice asked to join the Big 12, and saying no to keep our Border War in conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »