Home

Does anyone just not play defense?

This is a discussion on Does anyone just not play defense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 PM   #57
Rookie

MadridPanthersFC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does anyone just not play defense?

@ gerg1234
YNWA
Old 01-30-2014, 07:51 PM   #58
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridPanthersFC
Awhile ago I wanted to play every game of the NFL season to attempt to predict who would win the Super Bowl. I only controlled offenses. I don't have a problem with it because they make these games so that we can do whatever we feel like, so if you want to skip D, you do it!
A) who won
B) how did you have the tme
Old 01-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
Really? FSU had trouble against Duke. The ACC is still a weak conference. A lot of teams could thrive against the ACC. FSU's defense struggled against a one dimensional offense in Auburn with a month of preparation.
Trouble against Duke? What are you talking about they held Duke to 7 points which they didn't get until a minute left in the game haha. You must be thinking of that SEC team Texas A&M vs Duke game where they gave up 48 points.....
Old 02-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #60
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

I held famous jaemis and co to 10 pts ( 1 td, 1 int) for winston. I play unpredictable D with a 43 base (never 34)
Old 02-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by padsfan92
Trouble against Duke? What are you talking about they held Duke to 7 points which they didn't get until a minute left in the game haha. You must be thinking of that SEC team Texas A&M vs Duke game where they gave up 48 points.....
FSU's first team defense didn't allow a rushing touchdown until the National Championship game. FSU was up 45-0 before they allowed a touchdown in the final minute to Duke. They were up 51-7 against Clemson when their first team defense was on the field. FSU's defense this season was amazing and probably the best in the country.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 04:37 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

I play 9min qtrs. to get realistic stats but the game takes FOREVER. So I quit playing defense. I want to play D, but I would rather play 9min qtrs. Can't do both, ain't got the time.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #63
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
I play 9min qtrs. to get realistic stats but the game takes FOREVER. So I quit playing defense. I want to play D, but I would rather play 9min qtrs. Can't do both, ain't got the time.
Are you talking about realistic stats on defense? I know I joined a dynasty and they played 8 min quarters and I know for sure I was going to have close to 700 yards offense every game. I play 6 min quarters now and get realistic offensive stats. But if you're talking about defense, then throw my comment out haha

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 02-17-2014, 02:10 AM   #64
Just started!

My defense always gets torched, and I consider myself to be a fairly "good" player (60-33 record online with skill rating of 67). Whether I am playing a good team or bad team, online or against CPU, I just have to out-score my opponent and rely 100% on offense. I haven't done so yet, but I am really considering putting the controller down once I go on D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »