Home

How does 10-2 Washington State get in the NCG over 11-1 Oklahoma? BS

This is a discussion on How does 10-2 Washington State get in the NCG over 11-1 Oklahoma? BS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #17
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How does 10-2 Washington State get in the NCG over 11-1 Oklahoma? BS

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that you are putting up unrealistic numbers so why should the system to select the NCG give you a realistic chance?

I think most everyone would agree that the real BCS system was flawed and then you throw in EA's version and cheesed numbers and this happens.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:05 PM   #18
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfan1993
No, I am not saying that. I am saying that you are putting up unrealistic numbers so why should the system to select the NCG give you a realistic chance?

I think most everyone would agree that the real BCS system was flawed and then you throw in EA's version and cheesed numbers and this happens.
I get where you're coming from. If it makes you feel better, to prove I don't cheese and it takes specific players to win in my system, here it is. I got shunned out of the NCG and thrown into the Sugar Bowl in a rematch with Alabama. My Heisman winning QB went out for the season on the very first offensive snap and I was forced to play with my 3rd string 60 overall, 56 speed QB (my 2nd string QB went down midseason) and I lost by 11. I was not able to run the read option, but my RB still went for over 125 out of pistol, shotgun, and I-formation run plays while my 60 overall QB passed for over 200 yards. The read option doesn't define my offense. I gain a large portion of my QB rushing yards by scrambling out of shotgun passing plays.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:43 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

The rankings in this game can be really stupid.. Good thing you can use the EA editor on dynasty files!
Old 01-25-2014, 01:26 AM   #20
MVP

mjavon's Arena

The rankings in this game have a huge recency bias from what I've seen.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:32 AM   #21
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

8-4 Mississippi State is ranked #1. Ahead of 1 and 2 loss teams from the SEC, PAC 12 and B1G...interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 04:49 AM   #22
Rookie

what else to tell you. I'm not a cheeser.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:46 AM   #23
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

I just wanted to give an update in this thread since I saw this thread in my "Recent Posts" list. I ended up being shut out of the national title game. I went on to be placed in the Sugar Bowl, only to have my Heisman winning QB go out on the first play, get stuck with a 54 speed QB, and give up a 14 point lead and lose to Alabama. I then went on to win four national titles in a row with Oklahoma, before leaving Oklahoma for FAU for more of a challenge. I won the Fiesta Bowl in my first year at FAU and went 13-1. I brought in the #1 recruiting class in the country with FAU, left, went to BYU, went 12-2 (lost to ECU in the regular season and TCU in the Sugar Bowl). Yes. I have yet to win the Sugar Bowl and it stings. I planned on staying with BYU for a while, but when Auburn came up I couldn't refuse my favorite team offering me. Now I'm in Year 1 at Auburn and I'm currently undefeated with four games left (with two wins over users). I kind of hope I get shut out of the national championship (if I go undefeated) and go to the Sugar Bowl just so I can redeem myself from my two Sugar Bowl losses.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #24
Rookie

I'm not a cheeser.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »