Home

Define Sim Stye Please

This is a discussion on Define Sim Stye Please within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 06:11 AM   #9
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Define Sim Stye Please

The crazy thing is this is a guy who touts himself as Sim and is active on here. It annoys me because all I know is how to play the right way. I dont know how to glitch orcheese. I suck at it. I wish I could just get a group of guys who will stick together, no bullcrap, advance like 3 times a week and just play a realistic style without complaints everytime something doesmyt go their way. No one can ever accuse me of cheesing. Yet people that say they play sim style dont and get big time kahuna because they have a stupid ranking next to their name.

PSN - MrHeavyInTheGame

"For the good, they fold, but for us the GREAT… WE FOCUS and get our job done" - Michael Irvin aka The Playmaker
Old 08-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #10
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

I don't play sim, I just have a rule that I don't exploit the glitches in the game.

To define sim, it's doing everything the way a real team does it. If people call themselves sim and then cheese I would block them and never play them again.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #11
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Sim is NOT exploiting glitches that's about it

Ohh and don't call the same plays over mix up the formations and plays UNLESS you have Auburn type Offense where no matter who your play your going to continue to run the Read Option with Option Routes by Receivers not matter what down it is

If you go for over 500 yards passing its Realistic because it happens

Some people on this forum especially think if you pass for 500 yards in just one game then the QB Accuracy slider needs to be tweaked (Just Stupid)

Same for Everything else like rushing , Sacks etc... Every Season in Dynasty will be different talent comes and talent goes

Just my 2 cents

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

"sim play" is how scrubs say they play so that when you are beating them they can cry "cheese" and feel better. Most self-called "sim" players I have played in any game are cheesers that suck at cheese. It is quite funny listening to them cry. Self-professed "sim" players should really just play on freshman against the cup, so they can feel better about their pointless lives.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Define Sim Style Please

Personally I am the type of player that plays the game the right way. I don't exploit, i call plays based on how i would coaching it in real life. Many times it pisses me off to hear people complain when what I'm doing isn't exploits but their inept ability to stop it. If I'm running Power, Dive, Zone and Zone Option why am i going to stop running the ball and those concepts are working. Im going to run the ball down your throat. When you force me to adjust then i will. I am not the type to use little things to nerd the AI.

I dont do all the stupid quirks in the passing game like cheap shake routes or other things. I don't come into a game with a custom playbook full of money plays or use eGuides. I don't need that. I play football, i coach football and i live football. Its my life. When something you do for a living, something like a video game is easy.

The people that need that stuff are those that aren't good at the game and are desperate to fill a void in their lives that a online win will fill. If you want that win so bad i will quit the game out and block you. If you complain all game and i haven't really done anything i shall block you, finish whipping you and proceed with my day.

PSN - MrHeavyInTheGame

"For the good, they fold, but for us the GREAT… WE FOCUS and get our job done" - Michael Irvin aka The Playmaker
Old 09-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #14
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown247
"sim play" is how scrubs say they play so that when you are beating them they can cry "cheese" and feel better. Most self-called "sim" players I have played in any game are cheesers that suck at cheese. It is quite funny listening to them cry. Self-professed "sim" players should really just play on freshman against the cup, so they can feel better about their pointless lives.
I find this hilarious because most players who cheese and hate on sim players started cheesing after getting whooped by sim players.
There's plenty of sim players here who could probably blow you out.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:04 PM   #15
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1

Everyone has their own idea of "sim". I play online and I play to win. Go for it on 4th down more than you punt. Pound the ball and chew the clock.
Often, people say "cheezy".
This is not real life football... it's a video game... to play "sim" by most people's logic, is to handicap yourself and that's just dumb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #16
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvArmyMatt
Everyone has their own idea of "sim". I play online and I play to win. Go for it on 4th down more than you punt. Pound the ball and chew the clock.
Often, people say "cheezy".
This is not real life football... it's a video game... to play "sim" by most people's logic, is to handicap yourself and that's just dumb.
You call it, "dumb" but many people call it "sim" and probably more fun. They play a style that would be as close to realistic as possible. Handicapping yourself is the entire point. I don't see how that's dumb. There is nothing wrong with wanting to play that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »