Home

Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

This is a discussion on Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #9
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

I was trying to simulate an entire season with a roster set that I downloaded and changed in the editor. I then went in and made a bunch of conference changes, simmed the season and it always got stuck heading into bowl season and when trying to update conference prestige. I just tested a different roster set that I downloaded. I haven't edited it yet but I was able to sim through it and get through the entire season without any hiccups. I'm thinking the changes to conferences was the problem for me.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #10
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

When you do edits, you MUST do Louisville first, Rutgers second and that it doesn't seem to matter after that. For whatever reason, that's what helped people's stop freezing.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #11
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Interesting. I will definitely test this theory out and see how it works. So do you move Louisville to ACC and then Rutgers to Big Ten right away?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 01:29 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Happening to me now as well (didn't use to). I can't get 12 teams into either the AAC or the Sunbelt. I've tried every combination and different method of moving teams around but as soon as that 12th team hits it's all over. Really frustrating.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #13
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
When you do edits, you MUST do Louisville first, Rutgers second and that it doesn't seem to matter after that. For whatever reason, that's what helped people's stop freezing.

This worked for me. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2014, 11:28 PM   #14
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

Ugh....first time since buying the game i have had a offline issue.
Decided to overhaul conferences for a new dynasty. Spent over an hour working on the conference and pre season. Go to play week 1 and it just sits at the loading screen. Images of keep changing of the new features but it never changes from that. Tried 3 times now restarting but same results. Im sure its from the custom conferences i did. Very annoying
Old 09-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #15
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

For every dynasty that I've started, I always move the Independents (except for Army/Navy) to a certain conference (usually their basketball conference or the one that makes the most sense geographically). BYU to the Pac-12, Idaho and NMSU to the MWC, Notre Dame to the ACC, and Old Dominion to the C-USA. I've had no freezing problems so I'm guessing the CPU doesn't like giant overhauls of the system.

I'd reccomend only adding teams to conferences, and doing it through the free place spots, and don't try to put anybody in a specific division once you add them, tried that for the 1st time last night and the note that says "this division is full" was glitching out on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I will agree I had this same issue last night and moving Louisville and Rutgers first prevented the crash of moving the other teams.

I'm worried though - is this going to cause crashes at future points in my dynasty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »