Home

Early predictions..Who will be the highest rated player at each pos.?

This is a discussion on Early predictions..Who will be the highest rated player at each pos.? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2004, 06:33 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Early predictions..Who will be the highest rated player at each po

CB-Brandon Browner Soph Oregon State-was a freshman all-american last year and sports illustrated picked him as a first round pick for next year. Also is playing some reciever this year ala Chris Gamble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2004, 07:12 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

rstar32 said:
CB-Brandon Browner Soph Oregon State-was a freshman all-american last year and sports illustrated picked him as a first round pick for next year. Also is playing some reciever this year ala Chris Gamble.

i just watched him on ESPN classic, the kid got his *** torn up...
Old 04-18-2004, 03:57 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah well, a freshman can have a bad game, especially against one of the top 2 or 3 recievers in the nation. You can hate on him if you want, but he is a flat out freak of nature. 6'4 corners who are fast and strong are an extremely rare breed. Now that recievers are often 6'3 or taller in the NFL, guys like Browner will be very valuable commodities. By the way, you guys have a great thing going there at USC. Also, you finally are coming back to Corvallis after we worked you over last time, that will be a great game to be sure. Good luck in 2004, you'll be getting everyones "A" game.
Old 04-18-2004, 03:55 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:

rstar32 said:
Yeah well, a freshman can have a bad game, especially against one of the top 2 or 3 recievers in the nation. You can hate on him if you want, but he is a flat out freak of nature. 6'4 corners who are fast and strong are an extremely rare breed. Now that recievers are often 6'3 or taller in the NFL, guys like Browner will be very valuable commodities. By the way, you guys have a great thing going there at USC. Also, you finally are coming back to Corvallis after we worked you over last time, that will be a great game to be sure. Good luck in 2004, you'll be getting everyones "A" game.

Yea he has a huge upside... And about USC, it looks like UCLA has a few kids for 2005 class really gettin into them. So it would be great if UCLA became a powerhouse so it would make the pac-10 more interesting and maybe UCLA would give us a Challenge in a couple years...(probably not...) and Cal has a huge upside right now as well, they just had a pretty good recruiting class.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:05 PM   #29
Rookie

Re: Early predictions..Who will be the highest rated player at each pos.?

I think Derrick Johnson is by far the best linebacker out there, maybe even the best player period. JMO. Also, I like Brad Smith for best qb, Antrell Rolle for CB, Jamaal Brimmer is a beast at safety, David Pollack at DE, Eric Winston on the OL, Caddy for RB, and I would say maybe Mark Clayton for WR even though I hate his guts and everyone on Oklahoma...you guys are right, the talent pool for wrs has gone way done cuz a lot of the really good receivers went pro. Braylon Edwards is also pretty good...
Old 04-18-2004, 11:26 PM   #30
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

Matt Roth, DE, for Iowa will be up there. Hodge and Greenway (OLB's) will be right up there too.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:34 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I'll just be happy if they do 2 things:

1. Make Matt Leinart left handed!
2. Give Troy Smith QB Ohio State his "real" speed. The kids nearly as fast as Vick in real life (he returns kicks for crying out loud) and is rated wayyyy to slow in this years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2004, 06:03 PM   #32
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6

The no brainers would have to be Cadillac, Leinart, Pollack, and Brad Smith. Marcus Spears and David Greene should be high too. I wonder what they'll do with Chris Leake, he should be around 90 I think. They should subtract points from Jason White.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »