Home

New cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This is a discussion on New cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2004, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
New cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

home field advantage!!!, gang tackles!!!, endzone graphics!!!, crowd chants!!! blah..blah..blah

I would rather hear, new off line blocking!!!, 100% improved cpu run game!!!, teams use realistic playcalling tendecies!!!, running teams will keep the ball on the ground!!!, outside run game improved!!!, Ai qb tweaked to throw more short & intermediate passes!!!, recruiting difficulty increased!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2004, 12:25 PM   #2
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: New cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Dude, its only April. We have 3 months left, and E3 to wait for. This is by far the end of new stuff coming out.

I have a good feeling the weather(snow), rotating schedules and options will be fixed this year. Honestly, I wish they would animate the band and make it look like they are actually playing. Oh well, I may have to wait until the PS3 for that one.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm sure there will be plenty other new tweaks to the gameplay. Wasn't the impact blocking first shown at E3 last year? That was probably the biggest gameplay addition to last year's game, unless I'm forgetting something.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:12 PM   #4
N*rd *l*rt!

jt533's Arena

OVR: 5

Exactly. Wait till we get a demo before we start yelling and screaming. Those things are the eye candy for those non-hardcore fans who actually know football. I agree the o-line blocking needs fixed badly on pulls and traps but let's wait to see what is actually been changed before ranting and raving.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I know.... I'd absolutely kill for custom playbooks and a play/formation editor at this point. That'd be nuts.

I'd be even better if you could use them online.

Imagine running offenses people have never seen... and then after the game, rushing to your playbook to whip up a defense to stop it.

The possibilities are endless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2004, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

elicoleman said:
Dude, its only April. We have 3 months left, and E3 to wait for. This is by far the end of new stuff coming out.

I have a good feeling the weather(snow), rotating schedules and options will be fixed this year. Honestly, I wish they would animate the band and make it look like they are actually playing. Oh well, I may have to wait until the PS3 for that one.

I saw a picture somewhere either at IGN or at EA where they showed a band in the distance, and they had instruments. The tubas stuck out.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:51 PM   #7
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

I'd love to be able to create formations and actually use them correctly. I have always wanted to create my high schools Wing T offense and run it in games. In Madden, I could techniquely create it, but you couldn't hand off to the wingback or bring him back in motion. The closest to running it I have seen is the flexbone in NCAA. In Madden, I was able to make a whole playbook of the 50 Defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »