Home

STADIUM RANKINGS

This is a discussion on STADIUM RANKINGS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 08:30 PM   #17
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: STADIUM RANKINGS

Okkk enough pissin' on Miami's leg. We all know the OB and the fans down there aren't the best. Move along....
Old 05-14-2004, 08:49 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

If they are #2, then it's a joke. I could name at least 7 or 8 schools with a better, more intimidating game atmosphere (Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Washington, Texas A&M come to mind). More of EA's blatant sucking up to Notre Dame. But, why get bent out of shape about it? The game's still gonna be great.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:52 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Most of the dev team is not ND fans...

Jeff Luhr, the lead producer, is a Nebraska alum. There's a lot of FSU, UF, UM fans being that Tiburon is located in Orlando.
Old 05-14-2004, 09:36 PM   #20
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

whipsmart77 said:
Most of the dev team is not ND fans...

Jeff Luhr, the lead producer, is a Nebraska alum. There's a lot of FSU, UF, UM fans being that Tiburon is located in Orlando.

That's what i read in an article about a year ago on IGN.
Old 05-14-2004, 09:39 PM   #21
MVP

TidePride50's Arena

OVR: 7

You've got to experience a night game in Baton Rouge to appreciate their ranking. I actually think they should be ranked #1. I went to the '96 LSU-Bama game when Shaun Alexander ran for 291 yards as a freshman, mostly coming in the 2nd half. But the 1st half blew my mind, the LSU fans are crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 10:28 PM   #22
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

MFootball said:
That's ridiculous, ND at #2.

I went to an ND-Michigan game there in 2002 (ND's 23-21 victory) and it wasn't half the atmosphere of the Big House.

I'd rank them...

1. LSU
2. Florida
3. Ohio State
4. Michigan
5. Oregon

That's off the top of my head.

im a tennessee fan.... i am pretty sure that we are better than michigan and oregon..... though, i will admit that it is a stretch for us to be at #1, we definitely should be in the top 5.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:42 PM   #23
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Sometimes I think people confuse HFA with size of stadium/program. Alot of the larger stadium are handicapped by their size as far as amount of noise. I would really like to go to alot of these higher rated stadiums though, since I havent been to many.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:04 AM   #24
Rookie

bags03's Arena

OVR: 3

Ya I saw someone mention Washingtons stadium (husky stadium) as having great atmosphere...Autzen Stadium DOMINATES Husky Stadium hands down. Also some people mentioned Michigans Big House being top 5, Ive heard people talk about how its overrated and "quiet" for having over 100,000 capacity. And non-OSU fans too. Hell, Lloyd Carr was quoted saying "It was major. That’s the loudest stadium I’ve ever been in.". I cant truely say where I think Autzen should be b/c I havent ever experienced another hectic crazy atmosphere for a regular season college football game other than Autzen.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »