Home

1 star to 6 star!!!!!

This is a discussion on 1 star to 6 star!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2004, 09:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
1 star to 6 star!!!!!

After taking some advise from a few of you, I decided to start a new dynasty with Idaho.

VERY tough. Wa has a decent recruit base, and once you get to 3 stars, you can start getting some decent players out of Cal.

What I did was abandon the running game and went with Hawaii playbook. I was 80% pass and this helped in recruiting I believe. Even as a 1-2 star, I was able to get a 3 or even 4 star recruit and did well with them.

I also believe that is is important to turn your Def. coaching stragegy to aggresive. I did this and wad getting some awesome results. My 3rd year, I had a 3 star MLB who ran a 4.6. He was rated about a 75 as a MLB, but an 84 at OLB! I started him as a true Fresh and he won the Best LB and the other trophy for LB's. Not sure which one it was. He had around 140 tackles, 8 sacks, and 7 ints. He also had 8 FF!

I simmed all the games except for bowl games. I turned down an early bid to the WAC as I wanted to build up my program. I was able to put up 4500 passing yards on the average and won 2 Heisman Trophys, numerous best QB and WR over the years.

In the year 2020, I was a pretty solid 4 star team and was invided to the Pac 10. Decided to take the plunge and in 2022 I ran the table and beat the powerhouse squad on North Texas for the Nat Championship.

I turned down offers from Iowa, UCLA, Georgia, and ND as my heart was in Idaho. I couldn't get enough of the potatoes I guess.

I anyone out there is getting the itch for the new game to come out, I would recommend trying to take Idaho to the promised land. I would hope that some of you could do it in less than 20 years!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »