Home

Who were your usual powerhouses in long dynasties?

This is a discussion on Who were your usual powerhouses in long dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #9
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Who were your usual powerhouses in long dynasties?

it was always west virginia for me in 2004. they one like 3 out of 4 titles in my vanderbilt dynasty. the sec did really start to suck. when i quit playin the game the only good sec schools were myself (vandy) and arkansas state who was promoted after suprisingly domination north texas in the sunbelt for a few years. florida and ole miss were also top 25 teams but were always in the 20's in the rankings
Old 06-05-2004, 10:37 PM   #10
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

North Texas always becomes a powerhouse in my dynasties. i just started a UTEP one tonight, simmed my first season, 3-10, and i'm now doing recruiting. SMU so far as got like 5 or 6 players that were very interested in my program.

they are looking to be a top contender in the WAC.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:08 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think ive begun to notice the trend....one school from each small conference usually dominates and is top 10 every year, and some conferences like SEC and ACC drop fast (this is very late in my dynasty)...esp. FL teams, they cant keep the talent in-state, florida is wide open every year recruit wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »