Home

Using the hex editor to change CCGs?

This is a discussion on Using the hex editor to change CCGs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Using the hex editor to change CCGs?

I used to set up 8-team conferences plus a giant group of 32 independents in my old dynasties (I had to have a couple conferences like the MAC and Sun Belt larger than 8, but you get the idea), but I hated that I only got 12-game schedules under that setup (since no conference had 12 members, I couldn't add in CCGs).

One advantage of the setup was the freedom of scheduling. I built up the independents with the best 32 schools, and the top conferences only had 8 members, meaning 5 OOC games each. It made for very fluid schedules. But the regular season always ended rather anticlimactically without a CCG week.

I'm curious if I could add CCG games with the hex editor. Not only would I want to create them for the conferences, I would also want to create a "CCG" for the independents, pitting the top two teams against each other. I assumed when I simmed ahead without any CCGs that the game would skip ahead to bowl week, meaning I'd be simply out of luck with the hex editor. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »