Home

Pipelining

This is a discussion on Pipelining within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2004, 01:35 PM   #17
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pipelining

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
I believe they are referring to pipelining to different states. I.E. How Michigan tries to tap Cali, Texas, and Florida and they are usually successful in spurts.

That's the way I interpreted the feature. While I think it's a cool feature, I don't plan on using it though. I'm a firm believer in closing down the borders of my own state. I only look out of state if there's a particular need and no in-state players good enough to adequately fill the need. This also keeps me from signing 15 blue chips every year and makes the game stay realistic many years into the dynasty.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:09 PM   #18
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

That would be so cool if it was ever done. Though I doubt enough people would buy it and it would be such a HUGE task...but a High School version of this game that imports into NCAA which imports into Madden. You could start coaching at the hischool level and work your way up.

Oh well, a guy can dream right?
Old 07-07-2004, 07:25 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wonder if the dynasty will have the "pipeline" built into the game in the first year,that is,already existing "pipelines"?
Old 07-07-2004, 07:26 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Pest said:
I wonder if the dynasty will have the "pipeline" built into the game in the first year,that is,already existing "pipelines"?

I don't know. Good question. When Steve gets into the Dynasty mode, be sure to ask that question. I'd like to know to.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:04 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 5

Michigan definately has a pipeline to Pennsylvania. Mundy, Breaston, and Henne just to name a few...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »