Home

X-Box slowdown concerns

This is a discussion on X-Box slowdown concerns within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 02:13 AM   #1
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
X-Box slowdown concerns

Has anyone from this site tried to get a hold of EA to mention the obvious slowdown problems on the X-Box version? I really hope EA is aware of this and addresses this issue before the game goes gold. If anyone has contacted EA or has any other info, I'd love to hear it.

BTW, is the slowdown issue one of Steve's interview questions? I certainly hope so!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 02:15 AM   #2
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: X-Box slowdown concerns

i think that the reason it is not gold yet is because they are fixing the problem right now.(this is just a theory no actual proof)
Old 06-23-2004, 02:40 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

going gold or not has nuthin to do with it the game is done fellas xbox has always had slowdown issues its a fault on the crappy system not ea . ea makes the software they cant help if the hardware cant keep up !!!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 02:44 AM   #4
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

bigboy9540 said:
going gold or not has nuthin to do with it the game is done fellas xbox has always had slowdown issues its a fault on the crappy system not ea . ea makes the software they cant help if the hardware cant keep up !!!!!!

you just said the same thing on another thread. i think that someone is trying to start fights.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:59 AM   #5
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11

XBOX has crappy hardware?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 04:13 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

bigboy9540 said:

$5 says this guy is no older than 12.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:06 AM   #7
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

There should be a rule that everyone has to read before they sign up at OS that states that they will be permanently banned if they break what I would call the "fan boy rule". Any comment that is an obvious fan boy comment and, peace.

I'm SOOOO freaking sick of this crap about PS2 is better than XBOX, XBOX is better than PS2! Who CARES! LORD ALLMIGHTY! Will it EVER END! Please. I've had all three systems before and I got rid of my PS2 and GameCube, but that doesn't mean that XBOX is TOTALLY SUPERIOR or that PS2 is crap! Anyway, just had to vent because every posts seems to be people having to reinforce their buying decisions.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:48 AM   #8
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Shawn and Fetter saw the slowdown at e3. We asked a few of the guys around the booth, and they werent sure what we were talking about. It could be the level they are playing on, or maybe not. In any case, hopefully this has been fixed in the release build.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »