Home

Help!--problem with formation subsitutions

This is a discussion on Help!--problem with formation subsitutions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2015, 09:08 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Help!--problem with formation subsitutions

Hey guys,

I have an issue I would really appreciate help with. I am playing a season and I wind up playing the games for a number of teams. I like to make some "formation subsitutions" for teams and for a long time things went fine. However, recently with virtually all the teams -when I try to make a formation sub -it won't let me-and I get a message that I have reached the 50 sub limit for this team. I know this is NOT true since I have made zero formation subs for many of these teams. There is an option on this screen (I think it is R1 on my PS3) to reset or remove all formation subs. I have tried that --but even then it tells me I have reached my limit.

It would be wonderful if somone could tell me what to do to fix this so that I can once again make formation subs.

Thanks much !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2015, 12:56 AM   #2
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Help!--problem with formation subsitutions

i have ran into this problem in the past. you have to reset the formation subs at the end of the year. if you do not then any player that is graduating or going pro and are taken off the roster if they were used in a formation sub they never get taken out of formation subs. its likethe cpu doesnt know how to delete them. i have found no solution to it other than restarting a dynasty.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:58 AM   #3
Pro

Smile Re: Help!--problem with formation subsitutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor1234
i have ran into this problem in the past. you have to reset the formation subs at the end of the year. if you do not then any player that is graduating or going pro and are taken off the roster if they were used in a formation sub they never get taken out of formation subs. its likethe cpu doesnt know how to delete them. i have found no solution to it other than restarting a dynasty.
Thanks much for the info. I appreciate you taking the time.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #4
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
Thanks much for the info. I appreciate you taking the time.

no problem. if you find a way to get it to reset with out having to restart a dynasty i would like to know.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:15 PM   #5
Pro

I will be glad to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #6
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor1234
wow....this is the first I've ever heard of this. Better remember to do this
Old 07-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #7
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
wow....this is the first I've ever heard of this. Better remember to do this

yep i got a sticky note pasted in front of my tv that says RESET FORMATION SUBS lol cause i always forget

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »