Home

New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

This is a discussion on New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 09:48 PM   #9
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

Saw some things quite a bit more disturbing than any slowdown.

I really don't care what skill level it was on, some things were just plain bad-looking.

If that dropback issue in Madden has been fixed, then it certainly wasn't looked at in NCAA. The kid dropped back a good 20 yards to his right, flung it off his back foot and placed it between 2 defenders All the while, the commentator says, "As he steps up into the pocket."

Now the CPU. On the one TD pass (the bomb), the LSU QB threw the ball from his own 35 and it landed at USC's 13. He didn't even step up to make the throw.

I'd hope someone can pull some positive out of those videos.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:54 PM   #10
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:

I really don't care what skill level it was on, some things were just plain bad-looking.

If that dropback issue in Madden has been fixed, then it certainly wasn't looked at in NCAA. The kid dropped back a good 20 yards to his right, flung it off his back foot and placed it between 2 defenders All the while, the commentator says, "As he steps up into the pocket."

Now the CPU. On the one TD pass (the bomb), the LSU QB threw the ball from his own 35 and it landed at USC's 13. He didn't even step up to make the throw.

All those things jumped out @ me in the videos as well. Im still looking forward to the game of course, but I dont know.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:03 PM   #11
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

SageTheInfinite said:
Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:

All those things jumped out @ me in the videos as well. Im still looking forward to the game of course, but I dont know.

man som1 has always got to complain about something. i am not singling you out big east.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #12
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

No offense taken.

Am I wrong or nitpicking? They stood out clearly to me. Wasn't looking for it, just stood out.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I didnt expect the drop back crap to be fixed anyway...glad to see the slowdown doesnt look like its there anymore, doesnt seem as fast as the ps2 videos, but a nice pace.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:10 PM   #14
MVP

rocker78's Arena

Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:
No offense taken.

Am I wrong or nitpicking? They stood out clearly to me. Wasn't looking for it, just stood out.

in my opinion you are nitpicking, but my opinion nor any1 else's is the law. i just think it was funny that so many people were complaining about the slowdown and the second that was put to rest som1 complains about something else. but again i am not singling you out, you have the right to post your opinion.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:14 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

rocker, it is a reason to be concerned, like every yr...you can run around drop back 20 yards and throw a perfect spiral off your back foot. He has a good reason to complain. I dont think its nitpicking at all.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game and has been my favorite football game like 3 yrs running, but that is a problem every yr. Were told its fixed every yr and low and behold its still in. Stil cant wait till july 13th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 10:18 PM   #16
MVP

rocker78's Arena

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
rocker, it is a reason to be concerned, like every yr...you can run around drop back 20 yards and throw a perfect spiral off your back foot. He has a good reason to complain. I dont think its nitpicking at all.

i guess it is but i does not matter to me because my strategy on offense is either throw a pass right after the 3 step drop or scramble out of the pocket and try to create something(not scramble 20 yards back). and also do we KNOW that it is gonna be a problem? i havent looked at the videos yet but if it happened ONE time the player might have just gotten lucky.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »