Home

New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

This is a discussion on New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 10:22 PM   #17
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

Looks great to me ! I have been playing 2004 today and 2005 looks clearer, sharper, and smoother all around. The atmosphere, the replays, the hits, everything.

Great job EA !

Old 06-23-2004, 10:22 PM   #18
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

rocker78 said:
Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:
No offense taken.

Am I wrong or nitpicking? They stood out clearly to me. Wasn't looking for it, just stood out.

in my opinion you are nitpicking, but my opinion nor any1 else's is the law. i just think it was funny that so many people were complaining about the slowdown and the second that was put to rest som1 complains about something else. but again i am not singling you out, you have the right to post your opinion.

I hear you.

I never complained about the slowdown because I never saw any. I actually liked the pace of the RBs.

Definitely wasn't trying to sway anyone's opinions with my post. Just some observations.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:22 PM   #19
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

And no one has even mentioned that the CPU team has -1 yards rushing at the half while USC has -11. Now, I am pretty confident that the guy playing the game was a dunderhead, but what is up with the CPU rushing? Hopefully he is playing on an easy skill level; it sure looks that way, but then again, he is down 17-0. I am sure he hasn't messed with the sliders...

------------------------------------------------------------
OK, never mind. I just checked the other videos and he is apparently playing offense for both teams. So all I have to say is, "Nice game plan you got there, meat."
Old 06-23-2004, 10:23 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Also we don't know how far along the game was with this version that ign has. Therefore this maybe a very early version and hopefully OS will get their beta soon to settle all of the worries that many of us have about different aspects of the game right now from the videos we are seeing. Like everyone else is saying to the game really does look great and can't wait to get my copy in july.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:28 PM   #21
SC**NC*!

DrStrangepork's Arena

OVR: 5

You can tell by the play calling screen this is a different version. Looks sweet!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 10:37 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

DrStangepork said:
You can tell by the play calling screen this is a different version. Looks sweet!

Great call...didnt even catch that.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:40 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

He actually only dropped back 10 yards, but I get your point. I didnt' notice any slowdown so that's cool. I was disturbed by the lack of rushing. I sure hope the CPU attempts to rush more than last year.

Sliders can help a lot of statistical anomalies but we can't make the CPU run more.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:46 PM   #24
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I know NCAA is a really good game and all, but I just don't see anything that wows me enough to say "I have to have this game now!"
Just don't have the excitement for it like I did last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »