Home

New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

This is a discussion on New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2004, 01:07 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

Quote:

Deegeezy said:
Quote:

DrStangepork said:
You can tell by the play calling screen this is a different version. Looks sweet!

No, the playcalling screen is different because this is a one player game. The previous video from a few weeks ago was from a two player game.

So on two player games we wont see the stuff in the background, because wasent old clips just a black backgroung?
Old 06-24-2004, 01:10 AM   #34

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Deegeezy said:
Quote:

DrStangepork said:
You can tell by the play calling screen this is a different version. Looks sweet!

No, the playcalling screen is different because this is a one player game. The previous video from a few weeks ago was from a two player game.

So on two player games we wont see the stuff in the background, because wasent old clips just a black backgroung?

Im not exactly sure. It was either an all-black background OR the screen was just filled because both user's play selection screens were up at the same time, thus blocking any background from showing.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:27 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

chazzy21 said:
Also we don't know how far along the game was with this version that ign has. Therefore this maybe a very early version and hopefully OS will get their beta soon to settle all of the worries that many of us have about different aspects of the game right now from the videos we are seeing. Like everyone else is saying to the game really does look great and can't wait to get my copy in july.

IGN has a finished version of the game, and it's highly likely that what you see on the IGN videos is what you're going to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2004, 01:35 AM   #36
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

I hope they really step it up on the commentary next year because its getting stale. Other than a few lines I really didnt hear to much new stuff.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:39 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

hyacinth1 said:
Quote:

Paydirt927 said:
Is it me or does the grass surface look a little funny? It looked like turf at the collesium. Anyone agree or am I just seeing things?

I was just about to post the same thing. It was the same way with the Xbox version last year. I dont know why they can't get grass fields right on xbox the last few years.

I was going to say the same thing. The turf looks more like astroturf than it does grass.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:30 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

WOW, i guess this will put to rest the speed-of-play issues. Very encouraging vids. If it hasn't already, looks ready to go gold!
Old 06-24-2004, 07:27 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

when did they add a pop warner level difficulty? did you see the pathetic offense that guy was running. it looked like he never played football before. and the computer was powerless. lol, try that online...
Old 06-24-2004, 08:04 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

seanmac how do you know that what ign has is the final copy? Do you work for ign or something? Not trying to rattle your cage or anything just wondering why you think what we are seeing in the vids is the final copy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »