Home

Notify Friends and Family

This is a discussion on Notify Friends and Family within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2004, 11:56 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Notify Friends and Family

The trick is to find a great woman who loves video games. That way she understands what it is like when you get caught up in a game, and won't mind because she will probably be caught up playing one of hers!
Old 06-28-2004, 12:06 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Ill have to wait longer.

unforunately ill be on vacation in vegas with a few friends during the release week.

I wont have my xbox or tv around. I'll be a week late getting the game

I am leaving June 11th for a camp. Said camp doesn't get out until August 9th. I won't have NCAA for an entire month.

I've been sitting here seeing everyone post "15 more days" and thinking too myself "actually, about 45 more days." It's depressing.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:18 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 6

I absolutely LOVE summer camp. My girlfriend decided to work at a summer camp this summer in New York. Thus, she won't be around when NCAA comes out! Now...2 months without...you know...is frustrating as all hell, but I'm glad I didn't have to break the news! On a side note, I start summer session at SDSU on the 12th...so my days are going to be full of classes (I hope) and NCAA! I'm counting down the minutes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2004, 09:50 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Last year I was on a business trip in Dallas when 2004 came out. When I got home I walked in the door and that game was sitting on the coffee table. My wife came over and kissed me and told me to have a great night with the game and went upstairs. She reminded me yesterday that the countdown has begun for the new one. The funny thing is that I forgot about it as we just bought a house. She knows the games I love(NCAA being #1) and reminds me when they come out.....she is !!!!

The only request she has is that I don't sell Pac Man....she can't get enough of it
Old 06-28-2004, 09:59 AM   #37
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:

Blickey said:
Last year I was on a business trip in Dallas when 2004 came out. When I got home I walked in the door and that game was sitting on the coffee table. My wife came over and kissed me and told me to have a great night with the game and went upstairs. She reminded me yesterday that the countdown has begun for the new one. The funny thing is that I forgot about it as we just bought a house. She knows the games I love(NCAA being #1) and reminds me when they come out.....she is !!!!

The only request she has is that I don't sell Pac Man....she can't get enough of it

Hold onto her...
Old 06-28-2004, 11:00 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
being home all day with my mom really sucks.

No offense, but she's probably thinking the same thing. Most parents I know (working or stay at home) HATE when school's out.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:03 AM   #39
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Blickey said:

Give your wife a big HUG from all of us at OS. She's a rare find indeed!
Old 06-28-2004, 11:26 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Aw Man I'm Loving This Topic.

I Think This Thread Right Here Deserves A

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »