Home

1-AA Stadiums

This is a discussion on 1-AA Stadiums within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
1-AA Stadiums

Are the stadiums all going to be the same like NCAA 04 or are they going to be different.

That would be a tough task but it would make the 1-AA fans really love the game even more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 04:10 AM   #2
Rookie

ryan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 1-AA Stadiums

the bad part about that is the 1-AA stadiums were actually real during the playstation I days....

I went to Prairie View and it showed our pressbox with the "Welcome to Pantherland" slogan on there...when the systems became more powerful, the 1-AAs were forgotten...

also..I hope we can change stadiums this year...our first, third and fourth games are in Reliant Stadium and the Cotton Bowl. We always play neutral site games so they need to bring that back.
Old 06-30-2004, 04:34 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: 1-AA Stadiums

Is PV getting any better in recruiting? I haven't kept up with them because they go threw so many headcoaches. When I was walked on in 96 coach Sampenter was fired a week later so I looked elsewhere to play. This school should start improving soon with the added scholarships.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »