Home

Impressions

This is a discussion on Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2004, 04:36 PM   #65
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Impressions

have we found out if conference realign after year one is in? i know that is a big deal to all of the hardcore players..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 06:29 PM   #66
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

And also to those of us who are fans of the 172,244,306 schools that were affected by it.

Seriously though, it's a very big deal to me.

One quick question of my own: Does the crowd audio seem a bit over the top to you at all? I'm kind of worried it'll be too overdone.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:20 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Wow, overall a very negative report. I'm even considering waiting for ESPN (which I was getting anyway), and skipping this purchase.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:24 PM   #68
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

JayBee74 said:
Wow, overall a very negative report. I'm even considering waiting for ESPN (which I was getting anyway), and skipping this purchase.

Put down the crackpipe Jaybee....skipping NCAA?? can someone just ban him already..
Old 07-01-2004, 08:53 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

JayBee74 said:

you are going to skip purchasing ncaa because of what some one said. yes he does have a copy of the game but we dont know how new that copy is that he has. it is your choice but to skip out on something because of what some one else thinks. Come on get real make your judgement on the game.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:34 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:
Quote:

JayBee74 said:

Put down the crackpipe Jaybee....skipping NCAA?? can someone just ban him already..

I forgot how sensitive you guys are about your NCAA. I said I was CONSIDERING skipping it, after all the other game(s) are only a month away. Would the "possible" speed cheat on D affect online/multi player games as well? As far as the crack about "crack", lighten up will you?
Old 07-01-2004, 09:43 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:

chazzy21 said:
Quote:

JayBee74 said:

you are going to skip purchasing ncaa because of what some one said. yes he does have a copy of the game but we dont know how new that copy is that he has. it is your choice but to skip out on something because of what some one else thinks. Come on get real make your judgement on the game.

I thought AlphaBETA's critique of the game was totally unbiased, so the real question is whether or not this game is the finished product or whether or not these negatives are acceptable to you. With Madden and ESPN on the horizon it's something to think about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 06:18 AM   #72
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

Before you consider that too strongly (not that it affects me one way or the other), note that AlphaBETA also said, at the end of his post:

Quote:

Hmm...seems like a lot of negatives but it's really not. Just figured those need more explanation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »