Home

McNeese Fans?

This is a discussion on McNeese Fans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
McNeese Fans?

How good is McNeese State going to be this year? I am just wondering because my best friend is stating at linebacker for y'all as a freshman but he doesnt really know because this is his first year there (he was there for spring football). I saw their schedule and their QB is coming back so maybe they could run the table?

Also give credit where its due. McNeese invented the 4-2-5 defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: McNeese Fans?

McNeese always has a strong D. They have a very good coordinator in Lance Guidry. The offense struggles, in Spring their 1 and 2 QB got hurt so they had to play with their 3rd QB who is the punter during the spring game. I went to it and it was a good game. I played ball there for a year back in 94-95, they where a good team then a will be very competitive this year.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
Rookie

triplela's Arena

OVR: 3

They should be ok. They've lost a little bit but they usually just reload. As a SE Louisiana alum and season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to travelling to Lake Charles for the McNeese game.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:44 PM   #4
Pro

you were there so I guess you saw the defensive TD on the last play... the guy that got the pitch from the DB and ran it in for a TD, is my friend. he is #46 i believe and i was wondering since u were there, did he stand out at all? thanks
Old 07-02-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 14

I'd be lying if I said i remembered. I rememberthe D as a hole standing out. The offense had like one gash play and that was it. i remember the TD, I think. I had a little to much to drink afterwards at the all you can eat crawfish and beerfest. I'll ask Lance when I go to their football camp next week. I help work it and I'll talk to him then. Number 46, what is his name?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 01:57 PM   #6
Pro

his name is Kenton Alleyne and I believe he is #46. Any info would be great thanks man.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:56 PM   #7
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

McNeese State comes to Miami to play FIU on October 23 this season. Should be a fun game as McNeese is always one of the top I-AA programs in the country. I'll be there and I'll keep an eye out for your buddy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »