Home

What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

This is a discussion on What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 07:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

I don't know how DT has treated people personally, but he has always been cool with me. I feel like I understood him better after reading this article that was posted on his forum. DT's been cool with me, but I don't know anything about what has been proven. I never saw the proof.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 07:49 PM   #26
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

I like garlic bread.

It's groovy.
Old 07-03-2004, 07:54 PM   #27
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Millennium said:
I saw someone use the word 'accused' in this thread, regarding DTLinder. He wasn't 'accused' of stealing BL's rosters, he was PROVEN. A couple of BL's notorious spelling errors mysteriously made their way into DT's rosters last year. After finding out that people caught this error, another file was up in under an hour on his site with changes.

Needless to say, I use BL's rosters out of respect.

Very true. And that wasn't the first time in the past several years.

I wouldn't to business with DT if you paid me too. I've seen him do too many screwy things around here even to trust. BL has no peer for me. Unfortunately since NCAA will be on XBL this year, I will be only getting the Xbox version, so I need to find a new roster maker. Although we had some very good roster makers around here and at Maddenmania last year for XBOX.

well said, I'm a fan of blacklover's rosters as well...I also need a new roster editor to dl from since I'm getting Xbox as well...
Old 07-03-2004, 08:22 PM   #28
Rookie

Guys...DT is great. I've used his rosters for the past two or three years and the guy has been spot-on for the most part and does a great job of creating players and making the proper equipment changes for the players who need them. Never had a problem with DT and he said he'd have ALL the neccessary changes done for D-1 & D-1AA teams (except for naming the classic teams) within 7 days of the game's release. I contacted blacklover, and he said he'd have them done 10 days after release.

All I can say is, go with who you trust. For my money...I trust DT.
Old 07-03-2004, 08:33 PM   #29
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

QuiznosSubs said:
I don't know how DT has treated people personally, but he has always been cool with me. I feel like I understood him better after reading this article that was posted on his forum. DT's been cool with me, but I don't know anything about what has been proven. I never saw the proof.

I hate to break this to DT but Nebraska did not win the NC in 96. Benning may very well be a contact of his but he better learn to get his facts straight. They were in the OB in 95 when the beat Miami to win the 94 crown and then in the Fiesta Bowl in 96. They beat FLorida that year to finish off the back-2-back feat. They did beat Virginia Tech in the OB on New Years eve in 96 but UF beat FSU to win their first NC at the Sugar Bowl
Old 07-03-2004, 09:06 PM   #30
Rookie

All of DT's supporters are guys with like 10 posts... I would not be suprised if DT himself was 3/ of the posters that like DT's rosters in this thread. DT is a cheat and emailed me after I told him I downloaded his rosters.. his eamil was, and you couldn't spare a donation? If you want to keep downloading rosters I suggest you make a donation, that's how they stay free. That really turned me off. And in these articles, I wouldn't be suprised if DT wrote the first one himself, and these people are pretty stupid because BL updates his throughout the year. BL is the first to release them, and he updates almost every week, his first addition is basically names and a few missing players, I normally get the first three versions, then the after season is over version that way I have all the players that make impacts. Last year it was funny how DT had Two mistakes the same as BL on one player, JOe Dailey, replaced Curt Dukes on the roster and BL didn't know too much about Dailey so he left his appearance alone and left the number 7, then asked what he should do for Dailey, people said make him lighter black and #12, and DT never asked for that, and his person magically became the same at BL's the next version two days after BL's was out.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:24 PM   #31
Rookie

The same people provide information for both blacklover and DT. One of the guys said that in an earlier post. I wouldn't be surprised to find the same info in DT and blacklovers rosters. If that is the proof that we are all basing our accusations on then I believe DT's innocents even more. I am surprised that DT emailed you with those comments, but I'm sure you said a few things to him that called for that response. Who knows. I'm not trying to get into arguments with people who use blacklovers rosters. I'm just saying that I've tried both and DT's rosters are more in-depth and far more accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 09:26 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

All of DT's supporters are guys with like 10 posts... I would not be suprised if DT himself was 3/ of the posters that like DT's rosters in this thread.

Not like it hasn't happened before.. I was thinking the same thing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »