Home

Getting Players to Transfer

This is a discussion on Getting Players to Transfer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2004, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Getting Players to Transfer

When I get NCAA 2005, I plan on starting a three team dynasty. I'll be LSU, Alabama, and Miami. The reason I will be LSU and Bama is because I want two players from their teams on my Miami team. haha...what i plan to do is bury both Leron Landry from LSU and Simeon Castille from Bama deep in the depth chart and make them transfer, I will then get them to go to Miami. i really like both of these players. Who would you try to get if you were to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 09:30 PM   #2
Pro

GboroKidd's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Getting Players to Transfer

thats just gay
Old 07-03-2004, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:

GboroKidd said:
thats just gay

whats "gay" about it? I'm just gonna try that out because I like those players.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #4
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

If you want to do it that way, go for it, I wouldn't have any fun doing that, though. I would play the way the game's supposed to be played.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:41 PM   #5
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11

Go ahead, but if I played that way, Id try to get all the good players to transfer to Washington State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 09:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Alot of work to go through even though you probably won't get either of the players. I am not sure about this but I haven't read anywhere that you will be able to talk someone into transfering to your school, I bet it is just something EA selects for the kid automatically. Just my guess
Old 07-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #7
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
When I get NCAA 2005, I plan on starting a three team dynasty. I'll be LSU, Alabama, and Miami. The reason I will be LSU and Bama is because I want two players from their teams on my Miami team. haha...what i plan to do is bury both Leron Landry from LSU and Simeon Castille from Bama deep in the depth chart and make them transfer, I will then get them to go to Miami. i really like both of these players. Who would you try to get if you were to do this?

While this is one of the worst ideas I've seen, if you're so hellbent on having these guys on your team why not just make created players based on the stats of the two players?
Old 07-03-2004, 10:25 PM   #8
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:

While this is one of the worst ideas I've seen, if you're so hellbent on having these guys on your team why not just make created players based on the stats of the two players?

It just wouldn't be the same...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »