Home

What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

This is a discussion on What are you doing to get ready for 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 09:32 PM   #33
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What are you doing to get ready for 2005?

I have played 2004 and just bought a wireless controller (Logitech). Haven't tried it yet, but will soon. Other than that, I've just been waiting.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:37 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 7

Playin Tiger Woods 2004, just got a few weeks back, my friend let me borrow it, and Im playing it a ton cuz I wont have time for it come Tuesday. I havent played NCAA 2004 in about 2 weeks, Im trying to make sure that 2005 seems fresh and I dont get burned out playin it real fast as I played about 250 games of NCAA 2004
Old 07-11-2004, 09:41 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

taruncheel said:
I have played 2004 and just bought a wireless controller (Logitech). Haven't tried it yet, but will soon. Other than that, I've just been waiting.

Anyone else have a wireless controller, if so what are your thoughts? I'm used to playing PS2 on the treadmill or bike and having a wireless controller would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 10:08 PM   #36
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

kind of been playing 2004. starting and restarting dynastys over and over again because i can't find one to suit me. i'm so pumped for this game that i can't find the right team.

i'll probably delete all Madden and NCAA stuff off my memory card tomorrow. i don't know if i should make the drive to see if Gamestop has it or not tomorrow or wait till tuesday and try.
Old 07-11-2004, 10:23 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I made space on my mem cards and trimmed my fingernails to avoid a horrid hangnail injury on Monday!
Old 07-11-2004, 10:26 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
kind of been playing 2004. starting and restarting dynastys over and over again because i can't find one to suit me. i'm so pumped for this game that i can't find the right team.

i'll probably delete all Madden and NCAA stuff off my memory card tomorrow. i don't know if i should make the drive to see if Gamestop has it or not tomorrow or wait till tuesday and try.

I'd say call them first. It's worth a shot. The place I reserved mine has a gung-ho manager who's going to have the store open at midnight for a while for those souls who just can't wait to get it during the day on Tuesday.
Old 07-11-2004, 10:33 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

im downloading poo diddy's roster file at maddennation so i can start my dynasty tomoro
Old 07-11-2004, 10:36 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

newb said:
im downloading poo diddy's roster file at maddennation so i can start my dynasty tomoro

got a link???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »