Home

My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

This is a discussion on My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #25
We are...

psufan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

I pre-ordered mine last week at Gamestop in LaVale, Maryland(western part of maryland) and they said to me it should be in Monday(7-12) and it was the manager of the store so I hope she's right....the mall opens at 10 so I'm gonna call right at 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2004, 10:39 PM   #26
Rookie

moosethaman's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone hear anything about stores in Seattle? I preordered from EB and i would call them again but they are probably too busy slapping their huge box of halo 2 stickers onto each other.... nerds.
Old 07-11-2004, 10:48 PM   #27
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

sublime96 said:
i preorderd mine from toys'r'us and i have to call tomorrow at 12:00 to see if they have it in yet they said it will be in tommorow though

Toys R Us ? Are you serious ? Mine won't have it until prolly August or later . The Toys R Us in T-Town is not a gaming Toys R Us.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:29 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea i i just preorderd it saturday and i figured not alot of people would go there for ncaa.so i cant wait for tommorow!!
Old 07-11-2004, 11:46 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Target

Hey Guys, just want to offer my suggestion on the Target question.

I am a former Team Lead at Target and since the game is on ad for Thursday I highly dount they had the game already.

I'll bet when they put out the signs on sunday morning, some new moron team member noticed that they didn't have the game so he cleared a space for it and put up the sign, thinking it wasn't a game that hadn't been released yet. Why they didn't do the same for ps2, i'm not sure.

PS I work at the Target in St. Cloud, Minnesota and I am hoping we get it at 1 with our Fed Ex shipment on tuesday, otherwise wednesday afternoon at the latest. It best not be Thursday.

Also, today I was at the mall and I stopped in to an EB Games and I asked when they would have NCAA and they said Thursday. I felt like B*tch slapping them. How could it take four days to ship a game?? Thier website says ships 7/12, so does EA. IT better not be thursday!
Old 07-11-2004, 11:51 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 6

Anyone in the Dallas area find a store that's gonna have it tomorrow? I've called every gamestop and ebgames between my apartment and work, and they all said Tuesday. Guess I could stop at the corp office of gamestop and bang on the doors until they give me a copy, eh? Oh well, I wanna watch the Home Run Derby anyway...at least until Blalock is out.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:52 PM   #31
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21

Reason why some EBs and Gamespots get the game early and late...

Each store has a rating of importance. Most of your Mall stores are an A store while most of the stores outside of the mall are B stores... there's a few exceptions to the rules. They mainly make sure the A stores get things first and then it just syphons out from there.

BTW this is from expierence of working for both chains.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 12:04 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am out here in Vegas with a online preorder through EB (meadows mall). They say tuesday anyone know of a faster method, thx in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »