Home

Academic Prestige

This is a discussion on Academic Prestige within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #9
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Academic Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
For your academic prestige, you just have to recruit true freshmen who can start early on to increase it. Usually top-tier programs like Michigan will have a higher academic prestige despite a low chance to start as a true freshman because of IRL academic standings.

you would think that academic prestige would be based on having players stay all 4 years and graduate. thats what baffles me about it. but thats good ole ea lol
Old 03-09-2022, 10:02 AM   #10
Banned

Yes, you're right, but I think that academic prestige is not only about sport achievement. It's also about educational level, how students study, which grades they have, and what is the quality of the whole academic process.
For me a prestige college is the one with strong winning sport team, and with students, who want to study, and put efforts to do their best to achieve success.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:40 PM   #11
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN30
Anyone have luck with improving Academic Prestige? The "how to improve rating" section under "My School" states that Academic Prestige can increase by signing students who don't have to wait long to start?

Is this accurate and how do you exploit this to improve academic prestige?

Don’t redshirt players. The more players that start as freshman the higher your academic prestige will become.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2022, 05:23 AM   #12
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

If I recall correctly, the tooltip in NCAA 14 says that Academic Prestige improves if you sign to scholarships players whose initial interest in your school is higher; i.e. the opposite of "low-lock cheese".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »