Home

Need honest unbiased answers to two questions

This is a discussion on Need honest unbiased answers to two questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 11:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Need honest unbiased answers to two questions

1. Do PS2 owners notice any framerate slowdown?
2. Do PS2 owners notice wide open human receivers dropping a lot passes?

Much appreciated.

ohiost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:54 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Need honest unbiased answers to two questions

Quote:

ohiost said:

Much appreciated.

ohiost

During the game I have noticed none at all. During the menu navigation there is a slight delay but bearable. The pace of the play developing has slowed slightly which is good and the speed of the players running has actually increased. There is a much noticible difference between a 95 rated guy and say a lineman which was needed no more DE cathing recievers and the breakaway frequency is greater more yac & long runs!!

Not really only if you throw a bullet for 10 yrds you must use some touch on short passes. Other than that only if your composure is way down or the QB makes an ackward throw. Finally in this series there are more arrant throws which hit no one instead of every pass being knockdown intercepted or caught!!
Old 07-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #3
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ohiost said:

Much appreciated.

ohiost

I see alot of delays on the menu screen and after cut sceens but it doesnt bother me but during gameplay i see none at all or its so irrelevent i dont notice

for part 2 i didnt see no wide open drops mostly drops in traffic but i fixed that by just manually catching for those traffic catches
Old 07-13-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, it seems like once again PS2 owners got the game as it was meant to be and the Xbox crowd got the short end of the stick. It really upsets me that EA then has the nerve to advertise all these features like the ability to play on Xbox Live, when they have yet to work out the kinks in a single player game. I'm going to be picking up the Xbox version tonight after work and if it's got the slowdown that a large majority of Xbox gamers here are mentioning, it will be returned tomorrow. I just don't see how EA could honestly have worked on this game for a year and not noticed this when it came time to test it out. A YEAR! I don't think it's not so much as they didn't notice as it is they didn't care, which is honestly a shame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »