Home

I'm Confused

This is a discussion on I'm Confused within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 01:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
I\'m Confused

ok well, i play on xbox live, and i lost my first three games. it took a while for them to actually count on my records, but then they did. so i was 0-3.

then, i beat some guy 10-7 which should have made me 1-3. the game didnt record, but i was thinking, hey, it will take some time.

so after about 30 minutes, i check and it still hasnt updated my records. while i was waiting, i decided to play another game. i blew the guy out 38-7, which should have made me 2-3.

so after the game, i saw that RIGHT AWAY it updated my 38-7 win, but it NEVER updated my earlier 10-7 win. so, i should be 2-3 when my record says 1-3! why did the game i just played count but the earlier one didnt? i dont get it, hopefully it will fix, but i feel i deserve to have a 2-3 record, that 10-7 win took a lot outta me and i really wanna be rewarde for it.

i guess we'll have to see what happens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 01:40 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: I\'m Confused

it means ya probably got disconnected from the server after ya game ended it happed to me in my first game and i still haven't recieved the win for it. I remember last year in madden on ps2 some people would get the win or loss hours up to a day later if the game got a chance to be recorded to the servers so maybe when they fix up everything you just might get that win.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

ya but the game i just won disconnected after i won, it still counted. i just dont get why this recent game counted but the one before that didnt
Old 07-14-2004, 01:45 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

it's because the servers are all jacked up we all have to live wit it right now. No friendslist and i found out when you try to change ya info in the options it likes to lock the game up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »