Home

Follow PS2 Gamers PLEASE READ!!!

This is a discussion on Follow PS2 Gamers PLEASE READ!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 01:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Follow PS2 Gamers PLEASE READ!!!

As many of you know, the glitches thread has blown up in regards to the X-Box slowdown issue. I know that this matter does not directly pertain to you beacuse you are not experiencing the problem. From one gamer to another, we need your help!

This issue is not about console wars or an inferior product. It is about a game that we all have become dear to and many are unable to play it. EA has released our beloved NCAA with serious slowdown/framerate drops on the X-Box. The issue needs to be addressed to EA. By signing this petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/ncaa2005/petition.html) we can address this issue to EA and let them know that this cannot be tolerated by the gaming community any longer. I understand that I sound like I am on a crusade, but heavens sake EA this is our damn NCAA! You are not obligated to sign this petition by no means, but your help would be greatly appreciated. If you have reserved ESPN, I would not wish thier product to run like this on your PS2 console.

Note to the person who started the petition. All credit to you for the petition. My post hopefully will bring more exposure to the matter. Maybe a MOD can make the petition a sticky.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »