Home

Is PS4 worth it????

This is a discussion on Is PS4 worth it???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2016, 02:56 PM   #9
Rookie

JDRAKE349's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is PS4 worth it????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo106822
I am with you all on that, nothing can replace NCAA. I didn't get a PS4 or Xbox1 since they quit making NCAA, that is what I mostly play. I used to play Madden a lot too and I have recently got back into playing it. I want a new system for the new Madden this summer but I don't know which one would be the better buy, PS4 or Xobx1?
That's really tough to say and will mostly come down to personal preference... Are there system exclusives on either system you can't live without? For me, the only reason I have a PS4 is for MLB the Show. After that, do you play online a lot? I know PSN is better than it used to be, but I've always preferred Xbox Live for online gaming - so know your preference there. Playstation Vue could be a deciding factor if you're interested in streaming your TV service and then I think the only other thing you'd want to consider is controller feel -- If you absolutely hate one of the designs (which isn't common) you're obviously going to want to go the other way haha. Hope that helps.
Portland Trailblazers
UMaine Black Bears (Alma Mater)
Old 05-09-2016, 09:18 PM   #10
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

The only reason I still have an xbox 360 is so I can bust out my ncaa dynasties come late summer. Im a huge football fan, but Madden is a joke to me at this point. If youre only getting a ps4 for football, Id say stick with NCAA.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:34 AM   #11
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive feature, so you could get an Xbox, pay $24.99 for Access and have over 20 games to possibly download and play for as long as you are an Access member.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo106822
I am with you all on that, nothing can replace NCAA. I didn't get a PS4 or Xbox1 since they quit making NCAA, that is what I mostly play. I used to play Madden a lot too and I have recently got back into playing it. I want a new system for the new Madden this summer but I don't know which one would be the better buy, PS4 or Xobx1?
There are little to no differences between the systems. Just go with whatever your friends have or what exclusives you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »