Home

It's hard to believe .....

This is a discussion on It's hard to believe ..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2004, 09:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
It\'s hard to believe .....

After 15 years of Madden and I don't know how many years of NCAA football. They still can't get it right. I thought that by this time in the world of sport video games, with sliders and all that, we would be able to adjust the sliders so the the game would play as we wanted it to play. Instead I find myself trying to get the cpu to run the ball or trying to figure out how to catch the damn ball. My point is very simple after all of these years EA, Sega who ever this should not be happening. We have landed on the moon with a cpu processor far from what is in our consoles. I want to believe that the Programmers of today are better then the programmers of years ago. I just don't understand how this keeps happening every year. We all get revved up about the upcoming sports games read the hype and want to believe what we read and hear that this is the year, it never is. We defend ourselfs if we like the game and criticize the game and other players if we don't like the game. Do I think the games should be perfect (NO). I just think we should be much farther along then we are. I wish they would skip the fluff Home field advantage create a sign? Just get the damn game play RIGHT and let us adjust it to our liking. Here's a funny thought. Ever since sliders have been out I have turned up offensive interference all the way up. I have NEVER had one called.

Thanks

brandon
0-17 in NCAA football 2005
never quit never will
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »